SAU Community

New To Sau

Jezboosted

Big HELLO to you all,

I have been directed this way by Green_Ghost on boostcruising (Myles). First of all just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all who have contributed to the stagea D.I.Y and F.A.Q section, it has been a massive resource tool for me, so once again, THANKS !!!! I have been reading alot lately :ermm:

I recently purchased a 99 Stagea RS4-S with a few mods. It has 3" Stainless catback with Jasma muffler, k/n pod, earthwire kit, HKS SS BOV, HKS hipermax performance suspension, asea rear strut bar, 18" HP Wheels on 235 gemstones and an apexi turbo timer. What a fantastic car to drive, the rear LSD seems so tight, in the wet it's incredible fun.

One question i have though, When i am doing say 100kph on the highway, and i back off the throttle, my A/F ratio heads to 20 and you hear a pop in the exhaust. IF i push the clutch in, my A/F stays at 14-14.5. I first thought it was because the BOV was not plumback, but today i fixed that, and still no joy :thumbsup: Any ideas or is this normal ? I am sure it is contributing to the black soot that ends up powderising the rear end after a week.

Anyways, heres a few pics to show what i got, and would love to meet up with other owners out there

Cheers

Jez

post-58831-1231236604_thumb.jpg

post-58831-1231236616_thumb.jpg

post-58831-1231236623_thumb.jpg

post-58831-1231236642_thumb.jpg

post-58831-1231236633_thumb.jpg