SAU Community

R34 Fmic Tube And Fin Setup

hey guys

up for sale is my FMIC setup of my R34. comes with cooler and all piping (tube and fin cooler). cooler came with the car but pretty sure its a just jap cooler kit.

kit is in excellent condition. no dents on the cooler. 3 or 4 fins are slightly bent from the occasional stones or epicly massive ass bugs lol. i have painted the cooler and all piping in satin/matt black using proper heat treated paint on pipes in the engine bay and caliper paint on the cooler and cooler pipes exposed up front as these paint is harder to wear down.

the paint will not affect cooling of air and it makes the front look neater (and blind to the untrained eye from far :laugh:)

looking at $250 for the lot and will include postage to anywhere for an extra $50 so $300 delivered to your door :D

only decent pic i have was before i painted the cooler so here are the before pics. will take current pics and post up but ye its just a cooler. we all know what they look like lol

DSC_0272.jpg

4347347.jpg

and questions ask away

also if your in melbourne ill help ya install it as it piss easy

also a bonus if you have a white R34 and in vic happy to swap front bars over to save you hacking yours away.

ta

Ash