SAU Community

Looking For Wedding Cars For March 2009

bec070

I've been in England for 2 years and miss my Japanese Imports!.

We're coming home in March to get married and want skylines for our wedding cars

We're looking for 2 white or silver skylines, preferably R32's, preferably GTR's (don't ask for much do I?!?)

Wedding Date - 7 March 2009

Location - Pearl Beach NSW

Travelling from - Terrigal NSW

We'll need 2 cars to pick up the wedding party from Terrigal at 10:30am and drive us to Pearl Beach.

We'd also like you to stay around until after the ceremony so we can have the cars in our photo's please!.

We're happy to pay petrol costs, please let me know how much that will be?

cheers,

bec

Got a white R32 GTR, will be happy to help out but there's a trackday being organised on the same day. If that doesnt eventuate ill help out. I know a guy with a silver R32 GTR who would probably be up for a Sunday cruise aswel but have to check with him of course.

What sort of times are you talking here?

Got a white R32 GTR, will be happy to help out but there's a trackday being organised on the same day. If that doesnt eventuate ill help out. I know a guy with a silver R32 GTR who would probably be up for a Sunday cruise aswel but have to check with him of course.

What sort of times are you talking here?

ive got this but it has no rear seating...

071217two06l09yj4.jpg

lol, you weren't who i was thinking of, but yeah just pile the girls ontop of each other in the back. They'll love it :3some:

ha! yeah we'll all fit!!.

thanx for the offers, we'll need something with all the seats intact and need you from about 10:30am - 12:30pm and we'll pay petrol.

where are you coming from?

Mines got all seats except the rear passenger behind the driver, I just dont fit without the seat all the way back :3some:

Im near Hurstville, which is south Sydney. If you're trying to figure out what the petrol usage/cost for the cars would be I can only speak for my own of course - it would use at least 1/3 tank getting from home to the central coast, whatever from pickup to dropoff etc (averages about 18-20L per 100 not using the loud pedal much), then another 1/3 or so getting home

That stuff is all easy though, here's the REAL issues;

-Will there be beers at the end?

-Whats on the menu at the reception?

-How many sweeping 2nd gear corners are on the road from pickup to dropoff?

Hahaha, kidding :3some:

haha!, i like your thinking!.

answers are:

-the after-wedding celebration is at the swanky pub in terrigal so there is an abundance of beer, some of which I am happy to buy you.

-as there is no actual meal the menu is purely beer.

-if you take the old pacific highway up to the central coast there's at least 50 sweeping second gear corners. as i haven't actually lived in australia for 2 years tho i have no idea if the road is actually still open??

That stuff is all easy though, here's the REAL issues;

-Will there be beers at the end?

-Whats on the menu at the reception?

-How many sweeping 2nd gear corners are on the road from pickup to dropoff?

Hahaha, kidding :3some:

Oh we're happy with a mix of cars, just as long as i get to go in the R32 GTR!!. I think we'll only need 2 though, the gunmetal R32 and the silver R33 from the pics look good.

How much would you want for petrol? and are you guys OK to stay around for pics after the ceremony and then drop the wedding party back in terrigal?

Too bad your not after a mix of cars.. A few of us did a wedding the other week.

I apologise for my poor photography lol

dscf1250yf2.jpg

l_1b19b0120ea04c3a86b458d10cd05e10.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA bloodsword i seen ur car a in canley vale parked out front of bao trung restaurant lolz i had a good giggle at the plates and my friends had no idea what they meant....... a little off topic but still relevant in my eyes..... i got a white R33 gtst i can squeeze a few bridesmaids in =)