SAU Community

R34 Non Gtr With Te37 Rims?

Hey just curious if anyone has seen or has pictures of a r34 non gtt or gt with te37 rims? as much as a search i cant seem to find any. Im looking to buy some for my gt but im not sure if it will suit. Pictures would be great if you have them =]

Also does anyone know what offset will fit without work? or what needs to be done to fit better offsets?

Thought it would be better to ask here then to make 2 topics lol.

Yes I think Silver car would go nice with Black. Will look tuff and probley the best choice.

Bronze is a good colour for it too.

Sliver wheels and Silver car, its pretty much what stock looks like.

Don't go White, you need a darker colour for abit of contrast.

Thanks, thats pretty much what i thought to lol. I know they look really good on gtr's because its a agressive looking car just dont know what they look like gtt or gt. Hate to spend 4 grand only to find out they look shit.

Only enough for cheap second hand te37s, 2.5-3k mark.

But im still not sure if its the right look for my car, personaly...I dont think they are.

Dont exactly want a aggresive look, want something sorta sexy sorta like Grants R34.

Nice rims, clean stock body and lowered a tad.

Sorry if i sound like whiny little girl i just suck at deciding.

Found these 19 inch Rays G Games on importmonster

http://www.importmonster.com/images/IMG_0582.JPG

I reakon there pretty nice minus the fact that there chrome...

Just wondering if anyone knows how much it is to powder coat them black?

Or paint them hyperblack? Or if this is even possible lol. If its is and its not much would make looking for rims a bit easier.

Sorry for asking so many questions :P Dont have anyone i can really ask without making things more confusing, better asking lots of questions here then making 500 topics for no reason though right? lol

Edited by Darkplague

Its obviously not a 34, but its not a GTR either....here's mine..

IMG_5199.jpg

PB300014.jpg

post-a194518-23.jpg

post-a194517-22.jpg

TE37's look shit unless you get decent offset, so unless you're going to, personally, I'd say get different wheels...

As mentioned before TE37's look pretty average unless you get them in a low offset. Notice in the pics of the black R33 above the front ones look pretty average with the flat spokes, but the rear ones have a concave look. Anything below about +22 have the tough concave look, so if buying 2nd hand you might have to wait a bit before the right sizes and offsets turn up, but it'll be well worth the wait!

Definitely lip your guards. If you have no experience doing this yourself it will be best just to pay someone to do it. Costs approx $50 per corner. I see you live in QLD so look in the QLD section, there might be a stickied thread in there already with a recommended business who do guard rolling, if not, use the search function and if still nothing, start a new thread! :(