SAU Community

Removing Speed Limiters !

sleeper393

stagea does 0-100 in class... y wd u wona go 180? 1 wrong move n ur toast!

the 260 has a fuel cut deffender in it... gets rida r+r i think.

TRACK DAY'S ;) , LIKE I SAID , WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW FAST A M35 WOULD GO , IM BETTING 250KM/H FLAT KNACK , JUST A GUESS :(

TRACK DAY'S ;) , LIKE I SAID , WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW FAST A M35 WOULD GO , IM BETTING 250KM/H FLAT KNACK , JUST A GUESS :(
That's 156mph - my guess, bog standard or even with a good exhaust, would be about 210 km/hr

That's 156mph - my guess, bog standard or even with a good exhaust, would be about 210 km/hr

SHIT MY AU FALCON WTH 163KWS AT THE ENGINE WILL DO 225KM/H WITH THE LIMITER REMOVED , STAG HAS 206KWs , horse power dictates your final top speed ,why wouldn;t the stag be able to do maybe 235km/h ???? , heavier yes = longer to get to final top speed, but more torque to move the beast !!!! :blink:

TRACK DAY'S :blink: , LIKE I SAID , WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW FAST A M35 WOULD GO , IM BETTING 250KM/H FLAT KNACK , JUST A GUESS :P

I would agree with your guestimate.

Having had mine to ~195kph (or that's what the speedo said anyway), there was still plenty left.

I would be VERY surprised if mine could not hit the 250 mark.

Just make sure that your suspension is good and the road is smooth....

well yeh i've hit the 180 limiter in 4th gear at around 4000rpms, so thats nearly 1 and half more gears of power to go!!!!

so my guess would be that it would at least hit 250km/h

(5 sp manual of course :laugh:)

Edited by BKC34

well yeh i've hit the 180 limiter in 4th gear at around 4000rpms, so thats nearly 1 and half more gears of power to go!!!!

so my guess would be that it would at least hit 250km/h

(5 sp manual of course :laugh: )

Don't forget air resistance increases to the square of your speed increase so it takes a hell of a lot of horse power to do 250Km/hr and I doubt that any unmodified Stagea would do more than 220 if that. When my S1 was up to around 200AWKW (270engine KW) I got to 200km/hr and figured it would be good for around 220-240 but sadly it is no more so i won't make it to the track day at Pukehoe to find out.

i'm presuming the nm35 is slightly more aero than my au111 falcon , and mybe an s1, i dont know i just like to hipothasize. :)

Has to be better in aerodynamics than the S1 & S2.

The M35 is based on the FM platform (which is the same platform as the R35, V35 plus others). FM is Front Midship, meaning the motor is mounted behind the front axle giving the car more neutral balance, in fact it is 52/48 weight front to rear, same as a R35 also (I wish that good). The design is also is zero lift generated at high speed (not sure what exact speed).

Get a really long piece of road and who knows what it will get to.

All I know for sure is that it will hit 180 (limited) in 3 gear. 2 gear to go but the last one will not give a big lift.

I wait with bated breath to hear what it will do...................................... :laugh: