SAU Community

Has Your V Been Mistaken As Something Else?

rs73

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh no bad feeling! Maxima is nice!

no no no no....it has nothing to do with a Maxima as such..(don't get all touchy!..lol! :) )

.....it's that they wrongly but adamantly believe it......

I think it's just a stir anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

first few months I got mine.. Compliments everywhere.."f**king nice car mate .." thumbs up all the time. One time this guy stared so hard he nearly ran into the set of light ..his missus nearly slapped the shit out of him LOL..

Have heard 350z, GTR,. One guy at the servo said it looked like a sports C class at the front--I can can see that. !Most people commented on how much they liked the colour--lakeshore blue.

Hey guys, i got the same thing, people asking was it a Maxima, but that was when it was stock. But on the other hand, someone actually thought it might of been a four door Porsche, they mustn't really know their cars well, haha.

Anyway, heres a comparison of the V35 sedan and the Maxima, looks different enough to me

post-59969-1236254519_thumb.jpg

post-59969-1236254529_thumb.jpg

hehe i get alot of Porshe and 350z also...

^ it does look identical for 2 seconds to me. (i do not mean to offend anyone)

WTF? How dare you say it looks like a Maxima, I am offended, I challenge you to a duel! haha

well id have to admit that a Joe falcadoore driver would think that a V35 4 door would look like a new maxima due to their lack of knowledge

Yeah, theres a lot of those around. When I first got my Soarer in 2002, some dude asked me if it was a new monaro, I guess the griffin badge kind of looked like the Holden lion

Someone has said my V35 is a 350z LOL idiots

I reckon it's more a 350Z than the Maxima!......I also reckon that those who say it looks like a 350Z are taking more of an edumicated guess, than the shit stirrer's saying Maxima!

oh yeah...I'm Finally home from hospital!!!...I'm so farking sore, but happy!

Anyone notice that a lot more older people check out your V35? im 24 myself

I mean sure it gets plenty of looks from the 15 to 30 yr old age group, but I seem to have a lot more in the 40 to 60 year old age group coming up and asking me about what it is or checking it out as I drive by

Absolutely !- Most of guys who stopped to talk about the car were older than 40.And the guys who really loved it > over 50. Plenty of young guys too--mostly wanting a run though or justing curious how quick it was. From their line of questioning .I sensed most young blokes werent quite as interested in the style as the older guys.

Anyone notice that a lot more older people check out your V35? im 24 myself

I mean sure it gets plenty of looks from the 15 to 30 yr old age group, but I seem to have a lot more in the 40 to 60 year old age group coming up and asking me about what it is or checking it out as I drive by

Note also many younger guys who are into cars -18-24- think they are way too cool to be seen to be interested in your car..you know the whole attitude thing - Whereas the older dudes are a bit more personable.

The V35 is a more 'grown-up' skyline than its predecessor... it's styling would have to consider the existing trend in design plus considering that the loyal skyline owners who might have been in their 20s when they bought their first R32 back in the 1989-1993 would have been around mid 30s when V35 is released in the 21st Century... it would not be weird that 30-40 something people will find the styling very tasteful, and younger 18-25 find it lack the interest as they would want something with a turbo or lightweight car to fang around town... (I mean that's what Suzuki Swift are for...)

Note also many younger guys who are into cars -18-24- think they are way too cool to be seen to be interested in your car..you know the whole attitude thing - Whereas the older dudes are a bit more personable.

hahaha....how farkin true is that! :D