SAU Community

R33 Gtst S2 Parts?

LO_R33

Hey fellas,

Been a long time since i've had a skyline - but im back with another.

I've purchased a S2 and long story short - its got a bodykit and i really hate it! I'm after a few parts, just seeing if anyone has anything local before I bother going interstate!

What i'm after is:

S2 Front grille

S2 front bar with indicators etc

S2 front lights (the jerks broke the mounts when they mounted the damn aftermarket grille on)

S2 Sideskirts

S2 rear bar

And S2 rear boot & wing as its had a dirty T wing on it.

if anyones got anything - let us know - i'm in no rush as its my 3rd car and its got no rego so i'm not driving it anyways!

Regards,

Dayne

Hey fellas,

Been a long time since i've had a skyline - but im back with another.

I've purchased a S2 and long story short - its got a bodykit and i really hate it! I'm after a few parts, just seeing if anyone has anything local before I bother going interstate!

What i'm after is:

S2 Front grille

S2 front bar with indicators etc

S2 front lights (the jerks broke the mounts when they mounted the damn aftermarket grille on)

S2 Sideskirts

S2 rear bar

And S2 rear boot & wing as its had a dirty T wing on it.

if anyones got anything - let us know - i'm in no rush as its my 3rd car and its got no rego so i'm not driving it anyways!

Regards,

Dayne

hey dayne,

jarrod that i just bought my 33 off had a... (top something?) kit... as part of the deal in me buying the car, he kept the kit and will be selling it seperate. it's not a stock kit, but it might be better than the one you have now.

his number is listed on the last page of the "r33 for sale" thread on canberracruises.