SAU Community

NEED formal car please help!!!1

r32rx3

Wouldn't you want a 4 door at least?

What are you going to do? Get your gf to climb in the back whilst you sit up front with a big grin on your face?

She'll be pissed at you for the rest of the night, and you know what that means :)

never actually thought of formal runs. i didn't realise how cool it would of been rocking up in one last year. anyway finished school now. might see if theres intersest down here.

Originally posted by ed

why not both sit in the back? :)

This would be fine, if that's what happened...... but can you see any full-blooded bloke leave the front seat empty in a Skyline and hop in the back with his gf??

Well............................ I can think of one or two times where that could happen, BUT THAT SURE AS HELL AIN'T HAPPENING IN MY CAR!!!! :) :) ;) (unless it's me) :bahaha: :bahaha:

Originally posted by Merli

Well............................ I can think of one or two times where that could happen, BUT THAT SURE AS HELL AIN'T HAPPENING IN MY CAR!!!! :) :) ;)  (unless it's me) :bahaha: :bahaha:

:elaugh:

Bahahahah

Prank u wuss.....

i guess u boys wouldnt last in mt druitt hehehe..

i did formal run from bankstown to lucas heights then to city was good ahahah and it was my gf's formal :P

ahaha

bonus for me;):)