Fast And Furious Movie Will Have A Blue R34 Gtr

Kujotk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHA after Tokyo Drift there were idiots in VR's with tha chopped springs mate trying to powerslide everywhere - drifting in itself was pretty unknown here until that movie came out.

God knows what sort of driving the next one will provoke.

I REALLY hope it dosen't mean that there will be even more morons buying Skylines who otherwise would have stuck to VL Turbo's or XR8s.

I do hope that the writers of the movie can continue to create such thought provoking and utterly quoteable dialogue though!

Edited by bozodos

I remember organizing cruises in Brisbane when the originals were at the movies and thereafter.

Was always good to start the night off with a laugh

"Alright Alright lets light em up..... we go live in 5!!!!!!!'' lol

Here's to providing another 5 years of internet fun ripping apart the most well known car movie franchise ;)

Anyone notice the r34 smokin it up on the brake in the trailer? Deffo a 2wd model :domokun: Still Cool Tho

The 2F2F had the R34 GTR with the FWD disconnected, it actually had a (claimed) 13second quarter mile time due to this, they have the car on display at there studios in LA.

Not surprised that the new one also has the front wheel drive disconnected

I liked the first one and tokyo drift, the 2nd one just pissed me off in parts and how could the main cars be an evo (not so bad) and an eclipse :thumbsup: wayyyy to much crome in the 2nd one as well

Here here! It was all Pimp my Ride style meets P plater specials.

No offence P platers out there!

I remember watching an interview they did with Paul Walker back when 2 fast 2 furious was about to be released where he said he owned a r34 gtr and was thinking of getting, or already had, a second r34 gtr.

Its about time they had a gtr as a main car but at least they had the engine in tokyo drift....

Pretty sure the engine was an SR20? Someone stop me if i'm wrong.