Sau Bushfire Appeal Dinner

Damo_R34

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll see what I can do , maybe donate some time for a photoshoot to raffle off or ?,

I'm not to certain its right to create a "Ball theme " for this, the people your trying to help have nothing, its kinda rubbing there nose in it if they see everyone dressed in good clothing, plus the money spent to dry clean, and buy the items if you dont have nice stuff would be better spent on the red cross appeal then a few hours of playing dress up? my thoughts anyway

And I'm afraid of neck ties

-D

hi guys, letter will be written tonight, also i have contacted SAFM to see if they want to take part in this, i haven't heard back yet. So steve we are gonna make this a ball??... which means snazzy suits and cool dresses :D hehe

I'll see what I can do , maybe donate some time for a photoshoot to raffle off or ?,

I'm not to certain its right to create a "Ball theme " for this, the people your trying to help have nothing, its kinda rubbing there nose in it if they see everyone dressed in good clothing, plus the money spent to dry clean, and buy the items if you dont have nice stuff would be better spent on the red cross appeal then a few hours of playing dress up? my thoughts anyway

And I'm afraid of neck ties

-D

Neck ties are bad..lol

why not bring some old clothes in good nick for the families who lost everything as part of the dinner fee ?, im sure everyone has at least one pile of old but good clothes.. I know if I had nothing a clean pair of pants, tshirt, etc would go LONG WAY to create dignity and ease the pain ever so slightly?

Neck ties are bad..lol

why not bring some old clothes in good nick for the families who lost everything as part of the dinner fee ?, im sure everyone has at least one pile of old but good clothes.. I know if I had nothing a clean pair of pants, tshirt, etc would go LONG WAY to create dignity and ease the pain ever so slightly?

If you wanna scroll up a bit to my post about contacting amanda blair about packages there is a link on it. At the moment they are overly consumed with clothing so they have made a list of things you can provide in package :D

Neck ties are bad..lol

I reckon we should also buy 1000 trent from punchy boxer shorts, put some cheer back into the people >:D

-D

This might be a bit tight for me. I'm travelling to Victoria that Wednesday night to work and don't return until the Tuesday after. As I've got 2 or 3 others relying on me, I'll chat with them and see if I can attend ever so briefly. ;)

Don't know if its mentioned yet, but perhaps contact the Red Cross and see if they'll accept clothing etc taken to Mawson Lakes that night?