Sau Bushfire Appeal Dinner

Damo_R34

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or Mawson Lakes can provide platters free of charge.....no harm in putting the idea to them!

I have organised all sorts of events in the past for work and gigs for bands so id love to contribute ideas. Hopefully I can make it down to Vilis.

Ok , ive contacted My social club at bank SA, they are donating goods to auction through the week to staff members, so im asking them to share the love with us!!

Damo, i reckon you steve and me should be hosts :banana: and i reckon we should come up with a speech at the end of the night, im happy to do that. I've chatted to steve about it briefly.

God this is going to be good. Should make SAU look a whole lot better to the community!

Well done to all those that have put in the effort to get this off the ground. I'll put it past Jen tonight to see if she wants to come along!

S13 drifter can you give me a ring cheers

also please note people you are responsible for the traders you visit that means giving them the paper work and collecting money for the dinner as its a prepaid event

please dont put off till tomorrow what can be done today

well im not the most confident public speaker.

lol Damo, you'll be fine mate.....you won't need to give a King James style sermon.

Judging by your emails that I've read during the Hoodie saga, you seem articulate enough to me champ :(

^ What he said. You'll be alright.

I hate public speaking just for the sake of hating public speaking :laugh: Too many presentations at Uni and other addresses at seminars and when I was tutor for UniSA to remember, so I just hate it for the inconvenience :(

Edited by RubyRS4

^ What he said. You'll be alright.

I hate public speaking just for the sake of hating public speaking :) Too many presentations at Uni and other addresses at seminars and when I was tutor for UniSA to remember, so I just hate it for the inconvenience :D

Yeah Damo just needs a gobbie from the gf before he walks on stage to speak, he'll be so relaxed he wont give a crap

-D

loving the idea that SAUers are giving damo lol

bloody hilarious lol .... Damo you will be fine mate

just think of the 34 on boost and you will be speaking like a hero lol

please dont turn this thread into rubbish

List of Traders ive so far approached and have said its a great Idea

ISC Performance

Boostworx

Auto Perfection

Adelaide Turbo Services

Graham West Workshop

Adelaide Radial Tyres

Everlast Mufflers

Adelaide Clutch Services

Marvey Tech

AutoPro

we need to change the trader letter to reflect that we have to pay for the dinner before going