• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the 32. :)

Deal! :(

Will probably be the last outing for the 32 for a couple of months so I'll take it out for a bit of fun before I start bolting the GT35R on :)

P.S. spose that means I should wash some of the dirt off lol

i was speaking to some ppl from another forum last night and "supposeably" today tonight is going to be there filming to show we r not all hoons that some ppl r just car lovers

Oh god.. i'm sure that's what they told the guy who notified today tonight... but in actuality they'll be looking for some hoon footage for more hoon bashing stories...

apparently they pay people to do burnouts for them to film.. :)

My guess is, they will rock up, Film some footage and be like "oh shit, no one is Hooning" then go Chop some footage of the same yellow 34 in there, and that is = 1x Hoon Report for them. :)

lol.. probably some cops in an impounded skyline will rock up and lay some skids..

i'll be there, dunno if i'll cruise tho, keep an eye out for my bright pink TRUST bar :)

Edited by Char

ahaha i might get there early and hold down the fort for us if any one else is keen in joining me?

im coming with white hr31 and benson in his white 33 and ricochet in his black 32 and a friends ve ss so keep an eye out for us we will be there bout 730 so try get some area for sauwa we will tell commodore to park away lol