SAU Community

[20th Feb] Victorian Bushfire Fundraiser Cruise

viet_boi

LITERATLY city west car park was full, undercover and outdoors. People had to start parking across the road. Sorry to the 32 that tried to do a drifto and mounted the kerb :P

Did the news people say when it was going to be on tv? I would think if today tonight were there it would be on monday?

COUGHCOUGHCOUGHitwasmeCOUGHCOUGH

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw some really nice cars out, was in my mates rs lib, cruised with scr34mr up mitchell fwy, fkn sick car. at the first stop i pointed out reaper to my mate and said that was my favourite car on the cruise, then i nearly cried when i saw it had crashed, luckily it didn't look too bad. oh and a few red r32's cruising down leach hwy in a line was a pretty cool site

Edited by _vendetta

I can't believe how many cars turned up, got out of city west at 8.45 to avoid the rush and waited on the freeway with a few other cars in the emergency stopping lane. It was good to meet a few new SAU faces.

Look forward to the next one.

theres pics on antilag of it. bugger all damage, numberplate on the 34 got twisted and the front bar popped off the commodore

there was a white 33 infront of me going through freo which painted some nice lines leaving the traffic lights

Last night was crazy!! There were cars everywhere. I left City West the back way and there were people lining the streets outside, plus a few of my mates gave up on City West all together and waited at Harbour Town.

Good to see a few SAU people. Good to meet you Michael, Scott I need to catch up with you at mine in a few weeks.

yeah rhys for sure i quicky said hi as u drove off lol and as for reaper crash poor bastard he down geared bloody commodore was not watching man ash didnt seem happy but not to much damage good to meet everyone cant wait for rhys cruise

Excellent turnout. The biggest I've been on yet.

We had to bail early as both our wives are preggers and the cigarette smoke and exhaust fumes were getting to them.

Still well worth turning up to see the support and to donate to the cause.

Definately some sexy cars out there :P

Hey Haunter this is you hey? ;)

Cruise27.jpg

Damn I gotta get myself some custom plates.. don't think I was spotted in the 09 Civic lol... only thing I had was HID's :P I saw Ryan[NISZILLA] parked at Duncraig.. and [OPENGATE] at random places :)

I saw ya entering walked in front of your car, nice n shiny.

Edited by Dani Boi

most amazing cruise ive ever seen,

cruisin around with higin in his 31 was f**ken mint, some random in a beemer plates phantom89 helped us back to kings

park hahaha,

trexxx 3 was havin fun with us to,

first leg from city west to sorrento down the freeway was f**ken fun

photos photos photos anyone

i saw heaps of cameras there, gotta be,

and anyone got a final amount of donations???

my black 32 :P

post-52808-1235205125_thumb.jpg