[20th Feb] Victorian Bushfire Fundraiser Cruise

viet_boi

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so what happened there? all i saw was a commi that rear ended [R34PER]. i was also told a guy who was standing next to the accident got hit aswell anyone know the whole story?

what a crazy night i just got home we stayed till the end so 2am aint bad last count was just on 1500 cars all up what a turnout tv crews waited till the idiots left and gave us a good review me and stealthed where there representing for sauwa hope everyone had fun R3AP3R bad luck bro hope we all had fun good to meet some new faces (rob nice car bro)

what a crazy night i just got home we stayed till the end so 2am aint bad last count was just on 1500 cars all up what a turnout tv crews waited till the idiots left and gave us a good review me and stealthed where there representing for sauwa hope everyone had fun R3AP3R bad luck bro hope we all had fun good to meet some new faces (rob nice car bro)

1500 cars? Are you serious?

Anyway, some pics I took - didn't really take that many

starting point

n1546817929_30166120_9310.jpg

n1546817929_30166121_9579.jpg

City beach carpark 1 & 2

n1546817929_30166129_1964.jpg

n1546817929_30166130_2290.jpg

heres the r34, damage didnt look TOO bad but who knows

n1546817929_30166122_9867.jpg

badass

n1546817929_30166127_1358.jpg

yeah i completely forgot bout this cruise, i was out in my ol school corolla hatch cruisin the coast with mates when a shower of cars passed us heading twards cottesloe, there wasnt a break in cars untill trigg, man thats gota be the biggest ive seen yet, any sau people see me cruise passed the wrong way haha beeping and waving at everyone, i did see bubba launch from the lights in scabs next to a white 33

Was a good night, Great to see all those cars out for a good cause, Hope Stealthed Got into the footage for The News crew at the end, Made sure i parked it right in there line of sight hahaha :ninja:

Few Photos for now

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

This Ones for you Scott Hahaha

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

Just some i got, to tired to sit and upload others :P

Edited by Stealthed

so what happened there? all i saw was a commi that rear ended [R34PER]. i was also told a guy who was standing next to the accident got hit aswell anyone know the whole story?

Which smash was that? I saw two.. first one was some dickhead in a commodore (who was previously stalling it up at the lights behind me.. I was like you better not launch into the back of my car!) rear ended some car at the end of Stirling Hwy.

The other one was when I rocked up Leach Hwy maccas, fkn heaps of ppl on the road so I couldn't see what cars were involved.

yeah i completely forgot bout this cruise, i was out in my ol school corolla hatch cruisin the coast with mates when a shower of cars passed us heading twards cottesloe, there wasnt a break in cars untill trigg, man thats gota be the biggest ive seen yet, any sau people see me cruise passed the wrong way haha beeping and waving at everyone, i did see bubba launch from the lights in scabs next to a white 33

lol, that wasn't a launch :P

LITERATLY city west car park was full, undercover and outdoors. People had to start parking across the road. Sorry to the 32 that tried to do a drifto and mounted the kerb :P

Did the news people say when it was going to be on tv? I would think if today tonight were there it would be on monday?

biggest cruise ever!! i heard there was 1500+. oh and benson NO PICS OF MY CAR!! jokes. was a good night.

i lost ya scott at city beach then i couldnt find ya after that so might get ya number next time :P

hope they raised enough money :ninja:

biggest cruise ever!! i heard there was 1500+. oh and benson NO PICS OF MY CAR!! jokes. was a good night.

i lost ya scott at city beach then i couldnt find ya after that so might get ya number next time :P

hope they raised enough money :iluvff:

good one haha dont think i got any pics of yours, I will upload some more later who knows what i got :ninja:, I want to know how much we all raised.

yep was crazy...saw a few cars around from SAU but in the end couldn't keep track of everyone, just too many people there.

Not really a traditional cruise but it was good to see some of the different cars around and to help the cause.

anyone know how much was raised?

seen sooooo many nice skylines ummmm from memory i saw [na 33 wa], ricca and a couple of others i cant remember didnt get to meet any of the owners was just way too many ppl there but the quality of the skylines out and how many were there was awsome!!!

hahaha i saw ya, u were behind some 4WD