SAU Community

Garage Clean Out R34 Gtt Smic, Apexi Rsm Ect.

Have all these random bits and pieces taking up room in the garage since I sold my R34 GTT coupe:

Big items are pick up only in Sydney (from Winston Hills or Bonnyrigg). Will only post O2 sensor, coilpacks, Apexi RSM, and horn.

R34 GTT SMIC intercooler - excellent upgrade for R32/33 - $200 - includes everything in photo.

DSCN2995.jpg

R34 GTT Radiator fan - as new condition - bought from a wrecker for $130 and never got around to fitting - $60

DSCN2997.jpg

R34 GTT stock exhaust - includes dump pipe, center pipe, cat, most gaskets,heat shields, most bolts - $100

R34 O2 sensor - as you can see from above photo I had to cut the wires to remove so you need to solder back up (or I used

connectors). Works fine. $40

DSCN3004.jpg

R34 GTT coilpacks - The story with these (as I dont want to rip anyone)...when the car got imported it was running rough and a

mechanic decided one of the packs was dead (this was thrown out) and replaced with a second hand one. This didnt work as car still

ran rough so he absolutley coated them all in the high temp silicone stuff. Car still ran rough so I bought new Splitfires (as I

needed the car for work). This fixed all my idling issues. Thus I still have these 6 factory ones. I know at least 4-5 of these

are "good", maybe one or too bad ones but I can't guarantee anything and I don't have time to test them.

So $60 for all 6 and they are yours.

DSCN2999.jpg

R34 GTT horn - removed to fit aftermarket intercooler - $10.

DSCN3002.jpg

R34 GTT drip tray - $10

DSCN3003.jpg

Also have an APEXI RSM GP with Apexi stand and G Sensor and user manuals in very good condition - its listed on EBAY here: (may take decent

offers from SAU members before auction ends).

EBAY LINK TO APEXI RSM

DSCN3006.jpg

You can email, PM or post here.

Thanks Tony.

Edited by merlin6014

hi, does everything needed to install RSM come with it? how much are you after?

Yes mate includes absolutely everything (the wiring harness is even extended so it should reach all the way to the computer in the passenger footwell if your mounting it near the steering wheel).

Fairly easy to hook up you just splice into the wires in the footwell - all the instructions (and wire colours) are in the user manual (included) - took me under an hour (all you need is pliers, some electrical connectors and tape) otherwise a mechanic can hook up for pretty cheap.

You can buy it now for $200 otherwise you can bid for it via the link to ebay - its currently at 6 cents...

Edited by merlin6014