SAU Community

R34 Gtr For Sale

mate i know your trying to REDUCE the # cars you have... but would you consider swap for:

Stagea with R34 GTR front end

& EVO 6RS

& trailer?

Great package for daily and weekend fun

Stagea:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/St...Co-t261066.html

Evo:

http://www.my105.com/classified.asp?id=11645

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate i know your trying to REDUCE the # cars you have... but would you consider swap for:

Stagea with R34 GTR front end

& EVO 6RS

& trailer?

Great package for daily and weekend fun

Stagea:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/St...Co-t261066.html

Evo:

http://www.my105.com/classified.asp?id=11645

Thanks anyway mate...

Love your Evo!

As i said i really would just like to sell the r34 outright.

If you sell you cars let me know.

Car is still available guys and girls, someone buy it so i have more space!!!!

Guys please do not be fooled by the low price! I would happliy put my GTR up against any 99/00 and be supremely confident that mine would be as good if not better than any others on the market regardless of price!

It is a tight, straight and beautiful example. It was the one i picked from many.

Any actual inspection of the vehicle would verify this statment.

Thanks

Starting to get serious about the sale.. would like to free up some money. if i cant, i will have to modify the car and have some serious fun with it! a proposition my partner isnt that excited about! will put the car on carsales, anyone seriously interested please pm me...

I'm with you Ben, I have held off modifying my R34 while its been for sale, its now in the shop, let the fun begin lol

Too nice a car to let go for peanuts.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Sorry what!?!!?- [im still looking at your avatar]

I drove the car this afternoon for the first time in a while, I almost forgot how much i loved driving it! If it doesnt sell i will have immense pleasure doing some mild mods to it!

Win win if you ask me!!!!!

they are just brilliant, hope your sale/modifications go well too!!

Sad to see your selling the beast. Who am I going to run now?

Good luck with the sale buddy! Butch

Hey mate,

Well if it sells it sells, if not even better and im sure we will be side by side again at some stage!

I have seen the parts you have been selling so i can only presume your pretty well modded by now

so i might be a little behind this time! Do you live in my neck of the woods now? clear island waters? i remember on fairway drive was the last time i saw your car, and my girl jogs around our area and said from time to time she see's what she thinks is my car drive by, despite it being in the garage!!

if it sells it, im sure there will be a nur there within 12 months, or an Audi rs4!

Edited by Duncan1

Hey mate,

Well if it sells it sells, if not even better and im sure we will be side by side again at some stage!

I have seen the parts you have been selling so i can only presume your pretty well modded by now

so i might be a little behind this time! Do you live in my neck of the woods now? clear island waters? i remember on fairway drive was the last time i saw your car, and my girl jogs around our area and said from time to time she see's what she thinks is my car drive by, despite it being in the garage!!

if it sells it, im sure there will be a nur there within 12 months, or an Audi rs4!

Yeah, the beast is getting close to having a decent upgrade, just waiting on the HKS manifold to arrive from Japan. My wife's parents have purchased in Clear Island Waters, so I have been there recently. Good luck with the RS4 but I dont want you in tears if you meet me at the lights dude!

Yeah, the beast is getting close to having a decent upgrade, just waiting on the HKS manifold to arrive from Japan. My wife's parents have purchased in Clear Island Waters, so I have been there recently. Good luck with the RS4 but I dont want you in tears if you meet me at the lights dude!

I know the rs4 wont be as quick... there are only 3 cars that i have had a run with in 18 months, my good friends e46 m3, your gtr and an rs4 wagon. all 3 victorious!! i will concede that you had a gearbox issue!! and just so nobody gets the wrong idea, my car NEVER goes out cruising on saturday nights stc, i have not had a speeding ticket in 8 years! and i dont street race! i made special concessions when i saw the rs4, gtr and m3 pull up next to me!

But butch its still 1 zip! i can afford to lose the next one!! lol..

Carsales ad is up, however cannot be found using normal search parameters for some unknown

Reason.. If you would like to view the ad, type in the rego 654LAY on the bottom r/h/s of the main menu

any questions please call 0422 849 830

Edited by Duncan1