SAU Community

Compak Attak

Swiper the Fox

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my aim is to have the hoist free at work should anything happen :(

Be easier then the PC mission :P good job btw. was impressed. Like i said to Mr Dirt, you know who your friends are when your car is stuffed cos they are there helping fix it.

Be easier then the PC mission :( good job btw. was impressed. Like i said to Mr Dirt, you know who your friends are when your car is stuffed cos they are there helping fix it.

Thats why you are always fixing yours yourself...mwhahahaha!

Silver Fox...ive got no idea what he's on about...i didn't feel a thing.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Thats why you are always fixing yours yourself...mwhahahaha!

Silver Fox...ive got no idea what he's on about...i didn't feel a thing.

Those big bottom ends with the longer rods may not be all they're cracked up to be aye Paul. :D

How was i supposed to know that that piece of bubblegum i removed from your engine bay was the only thing holding the engine together?.

Because you put it there when you built the engine

Because you put it there when you built the engine

i didn't expect you to actually steal it out of my forklift and use it to run 11's in your shitter.

2rismo runs 11's with an engine from Dapto wreckers....Stace runs 11's and she can't drive...whats your excuse?

i didn't expect you to actually steal it out of my forklift and use it to run 11's in your shitter.

2rismo runs 11's with an engine from Dapto wreckers....Stace runs 11's and she can't drive...whats your excuse?

Cos some dodgy bastard from Red G racing stuck my engine together with chewing gum

I wouldn't worry about drive shafts paulie. My nan hasn't ever broken one and she shifts quicker than you. As for wrecker engines, forklifts and homo-erotica, well, let's just say that's right up GT's alley.

I wouldn't worry about drive shafts paulie. My nan hasn't ever broken one and she shifts quicker than you. As for wrecker engines, forklifts and homo-erotica, well, let's just say that's right up GT's alley.

I was a Homo-erotic virgin before i met you!

I hear you don't even use your own material Guilt-Toy.

2Rismo has been speaking to Ray Box about pit allocation...he has 2rismo and i a spot near scruiteneering and a lovely spot for you down the back on the grass.

Edited by DiRTgarage

this-thread-is-gay1.jpg

Ill be there watching. (the cars, not you blokes)

you are inconceivably gay!!! what scare me is what else you got hiding on your compuer <_< lol.

ps.. no luck with bathurst hire. someone must of made that up at the 12hr.. :P

now do we all have a copy of the skyline "it was...." handbook?

hahaha ive got 2 sitting in the garage :P fronts, no luck.

got the "good" gearbox in it yet?

Its the 101 excuses for a GTR driver handbook.

Yes the box is in and its really good.

I hear you don't even use your own material Guilt-Toy.

Oh snap!

2Rismo has been speaking to Ray Box about pit allocation...he has 2rismo and i a spot near scruiteneering and a lovely spot for you down the back on the grass.

So funny. So, so funny. At least I can't swap your shit for broken parts that way, Anth. Or will your mum have you tied up and you can't race? *

* Waits for fellow MMM listeners to recognise Anth's voice the other day. LOL!

you are inconceivably gay!!! what scare me is what else you got hiding on your compuer <_< lol.

ps.. no luck with bathurst hire. someone must of made that up at the 12hr.. ;)

Pffft come on, google image search!

Im sure there's a bad pic of you around here somewhere :P

Shame for bathurst