SAU Community

Compak Attak

Swiper the Fox

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rained stopped about an hour ago, had a solid 10mm in about 30mins along with hail and wind.

The track will be completely scrubbed of any grip, so it will come down to the mornings track prep.

Rained stopped about an hour ago, had a solid 10mm in about 30mins along with hail and wind.

The track will be completely scrubbed of any grip, so it will come down to the mornings track prep.

Traction is over rated, Just ask Theo. :)

Had a good day all up. Car finally hooked up on the transbrake and went 11.44 @ 120.84mph. The sixty wasn't awesome - 1.73 - and there's more to come. On another note, HO-LY SHITBALLS twoogle is an animal with the big single. Wow!

what did he end up getting?

I only seen it do an 11.3XX

Sorry I didn't run into you mate, Seen everyone else though.

Also, I got the two for one deal just by asking for it - I love having an ethnic bargining background :banana:

ended up with a 10.00 @ 143 on a 9.95 dial-in in the eliminators and put Rigoli's 'Boostin' VL on the trailer. This was the only highlight in a tough day of testing and tuning the new set-up. The car was using a wheel speed cut-out for the launch control which simply didn't work. We changed to a driver operated system using a button on the steering wheel with instant success with the car turning the tyres hard off the line launching the car. Wheel spin knocked the 60' time around (1.68) so we need less boost and rpm off the line. Mark is confident my usual 1.4 60' time would have seen a 9.40 with the current power level.

The car is much harder to drive than with the low-mounts which was a simple point and shoot affair, yes 2rismo...ho-ly shitballs...this thing really moves and is such a rush to drive when it hooks up. Im going to give it another crack at a friday night ANDRA test session in 2 weeks.

big thanks to all who assisted especially Mark Jacobsen, Scott Kuhner, Dave (T04Z GTR) and the Guilt Tripper.

Edited by DiRTgarage

ended up with a 10.00 @ 143 on a 9.95 dial-in in the eliminators and put Rigoli's 'Boostin' VL on the trailer. This was the only highlight in a tough day of testing and tuning the new set-up. The car was using a wheel speed cut-out for the launch control which simply didn't work. We changed to a driver operated system using a button on the steering wheel with instant success with the car turning the tyres hard off the line launching the car. Wheel spin knocked the 60' time around (1.68) so we need less boost and rpm off the line. Mark is confident my usual 1.4 60' time would have seen a 9.40 with the current power level.

The car is much harder to drive than with the low-mounts which was a simple point and shoot affair, yes 2rismo...ho-ly shitballs...this thing really moves and is such a rush to drive when it hooks up. Im going to give it another crack at a friday night ANDRA test session in 2 weeks.

big thanks to all who assisted especially Mark Jacobsen, Scott Kuhner, Dave (T04Z GTR) and the Guilt Tripper.

Yeah even the MPH on the 11 second pass was crazy.

I seen that 'wheel speed cut' kill your starts on two runs. Obviously the 10.00 was later after I left.

never got to see you run :D

you would be lucky to see 'The Guilt's' run ever...maybe only if he's late for a buffet lunch. :blink:

and i forgot to give a big thank you to 2ris' for the uplifting man love in pit lane.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Good stuff Paul and Anth... congrats on not breaking shit this time 2ris :blink:

Woulda gone but you know, stuck in bed with a woman... Unfortunately, I was still cracking better times then you lot :D

Good stuff Paul and Anth... congrats on not breaking shit this time 2ris :blink:

Woulda gone but you know, stuck in bed with a woman... Unfortunately, I was still cracking better times then you lot :D

all over in 6 seconds mate?