SAU Community

Exp of Interest: Going to Japan, get your orders in ...

JiMb0

Hey Guys n Gals,

Hopefully at the end of this month I'll be embarking on a trip to Japan for a week or two. Whilst overseas I'm more than happy to purchase a selection of performance goods for people as long as they're small and light in weight.

I was thinking PowerFC's & SAFC's (brand new any model) & Injectors, but if anyone else has ideas please let me know.

This trip will be at the start of November so I need to get an idea quickly of the sort of enthusiasm out there.

Of course, once it's established what people want I'll be speaking with my contact that I'll be staying with in Japan to work out the cost of the items is so that pre-orders can be made (I'm not made of $$$ !) .....

Please register your interest here and what you'd be thinking about. Remeber, try and keep it sensible ...

This must be arranged before the end of October so please be quick with your reponse.

To anyone doubting my sincerity or motives, I've been here since the start of SAU and I'm not likely to run to Mexico with your cash. If you have any doubts please feel free to ask around the forum , many have met me, many know where I live and I doubt I'd get far :P

Any other questions please ask away.

Cheers,

James.

----==== Current Interest Shown ====----

Jay95R33 - Power FC Pro (R33 GTS-t)

BAO2ME - Power FC (R33 GTS-t) & 550CC Injectors (R33 GTS-t)

EnricoPalazzo - Power FC (R33 GTS-t)

mmmgtir - 550CC Injectors (top feed for a GTI-R SR20)

Muz - Power FC + Handcontroller (R34 GTT)

sewid - Power FC + Handcontroller (R33 GTS-t)

menace_s15 - Pro Spec AP Engineering Power FC + Handcontroller (1994 2JZ GTE MKiv supra) & Blitz 850cc Side feed injectors

2fardown - Power FC + Handcontroller (R33 GTS-t)

Demon - Power FC + Handcontroller (R33 GTR)

cereal - Power FC + Handcontroller (S15 & GC8 WRX STi)

mist - Power FC (R32 GTS-t (RB20))

G'day James,

How ya going?

I can just see it now, you boarding the flight back with a suitcase full of PFC's :) And you saying to the custom's guys 'their all for personal use sir ! ' :)

But seriously, would be interesting what sort of price you could get a Power FC Pro for (for a R33 GTS-t).

Cheers

J

Just wanted to gauge interest. I will more than likely limit the goods based on a first come first serve basis.

I will be travelling with friends to "spread the load" so to speak ... as far as I'm aware however with boxes flattened neatly in the suitcase backing ... I purchased them second hand for friends as presents .. at most they were $200 each :) and this would be assuming that they even bother to check the suitcase.

3 PFC's in a laptop bag with a laptop could fool me as harddrives ... get my drift :)

Just to keep track I'll be postg interest shown in the first post ..

Prices will be confirmed and posted shortly, good to see the interest so far .. keep it coming.

As mentioned previously I will be travelling with mates which means that we can easily get around 4 PFC's through each ... so will limit PFC's to around 12-15 total, injectors unsure.

Hey James, Hows it going? Havent been on much since the OCAU dyno day. Im also interested in a PowerFC + HC if you think you would have room left for one more. R33 GTST.

Also you selling your intercooler yet?? hehe

My car has been off the road for about a month now as it had a brief romance with a guard rail down the coast. Panel beaters sure are busy around these parts :)

Sewid : Mate, long time no see !! Sorry to hear about the car and hope it's not too costly. I'll pop you down for goodies mate, as I said, I'll be going with 2 other guys so the more the merrier.

As for the intercooler, not as yet, and the sideskirts are still holding up despite the hole in one :)

Muz : done and done.

Originally posted by JiMb0

Sewid : Mate, long time no see !! Sorry to hear about the car and hope it's not too costly. I'll pop you down for goodies mate, as I said, I'll be going with 2 other guys so the more the merrier.

As for the intercooler, not as yet, and the sideskirts are still holding up despite the hole in one :)

Thanks. I wonder what the price is going to be, obviously you wont know until you're in Japan.

My car shouldnt cost too much to fix. I have source all the parts off the forums already. Love these forums for parts. Just got to get the f'ing panel beaters to get around to doing my car.

Anyway ttyl

Hey there,

Wow, so nice of you to offer your help for fellow skyliners. Thank you for your help.

All I want is a turbo timer. Now I know I'm in Melb, but I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, so if it ends up to be cheaper, I'll still would appreciate your assitance. The one I want,

Blitz Dual/FATT DC Turbo timer

OoOo, so nice ricey illumination white face, dash thingi like http://nismo.com.au/pricelists/r33gauge_.jpg would be cool too. You know the one that fits a GTST. Hmm, maybe asking a bit much there.

Still Jimbo, tell me if thats possible.

Thanks!