SAU Community

R33 GTST vs S14/S15 vs 180 vs 300zx

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a r33 gtst will get s14 and a s15 , is the 300zx turbo? the 180sx s/2 has the same motor as the 200sx as the new one, i had a 97 180sx they are qucker than r32, i think they go good as wrx,s. i had a race with a 200sx the new one in a r33 gtst and it had a big front mount and i beat it by 3 car leanth we raced up 2 about 120km

for performance, the gtr is good, but don't forget s15 is only 1-3 years old, the maintance is a lot cheaper due to : performance, weight and age. and the insurance is cheap.

not to be bias but i say the s14/s15 should beat the r33 (from past experience). Not sure about the 300zx though. R33's are heavier than the s14/s15 and between the s14 and s15, the s15 should win due to a ball bearing turbo, lighter body and better diff. A friend of mine has a stocky 180sx and that used to beat my s14 when stock and another friend's stocky r33 too. But im sure that 180's shouldnt be THAT quick normally, just that his happens to be a bit of a freak. :)

I think weight would probably hinder the 300.

I have just removed the boost restrictor on my S15 now and it feels much snappier, especially around 5.5 - 6k

Will have to take it to the drags next week and check out the times :)

Does it really matter? They can each be modded off their tits to beat any of the others, just depending on how much money you want to throw at it.

That's why I bought the car that I like best for reasons other than how fast it is down the 1/4 mile. And the mods that it came with made it faster than any of the aforementioned when stock. So in theory I got the best of both worlds :P

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by Nismodified

all stock cars, al manual, all perfect launchers. 300zx TT easy.

u r dreamin if u think the 300 will win easily!!

S15 would win. I got owned by a spec R s15 when my car was stock

Originally posted by JimX

Does it really matter? They can each be modded off their tits to beat any of the others, just depending on how much money you want to throw at it.

That's why I bought the car that I like best for reasons other than how fast it is down the 1/4 mile. And the mods that it came with made it faster than any of the aforementioned when stock. So in theory I got the best of both worlds :P

:werd: