SAU Community

Very Fast R33 Gtr

1995 R33 GTR Midnight Purple

Racepace forged and blueprinted engine with over 300kw at the wheels, GTSS Turbos, N1 Oil and water pumps etc...

Racepace speced up transfer case

Racepace modified Tien RA Suspension

Racepace modified Cusco Camber/Castor bits

Alcon 6pot 365mm Brakes

Genuine Series 3 Xenon headilghts

Genuine Series 3 Front lip colour coded, yes real, plasic, not fibreglass, worth $1300 new.... ouch.

R34 GTR Rims

And all the other bits and peices that go with it to support, have plenty of receipts for all the work done, probably more than the asking price but don't want to add them up.

I've owned it for over 5 years now and since starting my new job i just don't drive it enough, it's a shame to have it just sitting there.

If you want a fast street car, that can drive to the track, run faster laps than pretty much every car at the track days, then drive home, this is the kind of car you want. It has done 1.48's at Philip island, 1.22's at Sandown etc... and still has another couple of seconds in it easy, if not more.

It's piss easy to build a fast street car, but to build a fast reliable track car takes a fair bit of money and effort, and this is what you are getting with this car. You will not be able to drive this car to it's limits on the street.

I'm not super keen on selling it, but if the right offer comes along i will let it go to a good home.

Most people in the Vic club know me and my car and can back up what i've said.

Happy to discuss the car and it's history to any serious buyer. Anything i tell you i'm sure can be confirmed by Ben @ Racepace. Very well looked after car.

Price: $40,000

And a few random pics:

sau0075.jpg

84556341_hycdpd5y_100_5092.jpg

mq0y7990.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just drove this car and I have to tell you, coming from an owner of a 320AWKW R32 GTR, this car is one of the best cars I have ever driven. Nothing short of CLASS on all levels. Would have to be the best bargain at $40K and should be more like $50K!!

Good Luck with Sale mate if I dont take it off your hands:)

I just drove this car and I have to tell you, coming from an owner of a 320AWKW R32 GTR, this car is one of the best cars I have ever driven. Nothing short of CLASS on all levels. Would have to be the best bargain at $40K and should be more like $50K!!

Good Luck with Sale mate if I dont take it off your hands:)

Thanks for the kind words Jamie :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah - I just don't drive it enough these days since i changed jobs and have less time. I either need to drive it or sell it, no point letting it sit there undriven. I've done <1,000ks in the last 12 months, very sad.

I haven't put it on carsales or anything yet, I should really do that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...