SAU Community

Ecu Tuner Recommendation

Brandon

Anyone has any suggestion on good/reliable/professional tuner around Brisbane area? I will be looking for 1 once I get my hands on a power fc and boost controller (anyone selling?). I am hoping to get around 300kW out from the N1 without losing reliability. This is a stock R33 GTR V-Spec N1. Currently it has a Trust Titanium exhaust system as the only performance mod and nothing else.

Cheers.

give peter at rpm performance a call on 07 54993932. do it before buying your power fc. he'll push the wolf computer insteat and after going the wolf myself (upgraded from pfc) it's well worth the money spent.

plus he's the kinda guy to go the extra effort just because he cares. for instance i've been at his shop at 11pm when he's tuning my car. didn't ask him too, or need it urgently, he's just the kinda guy to put the extra effort in simply for the sake of doing it.

i must warn you though allow a lot of time when you talk to him. as he'll run through anything you need and happy to explain things if you know what i mean.

Thanks mate I'll give them a call when I got something.

give peter at rpm performance a call on 07 54993932. do it before buying your power fc. he'll push the wolf computer insteat and after going the wolf myself (upgraded from pfc) it's well worth the money spent.

plus he's the kinda guy to go the extra effort just because he cares. for instance i've been at his shop at 11pm when he's tuning my car. didn't ask him too, or need it urgently, he's just the kinda guy to put the extra effort in simply for the sake of doing it.

i must warn you though allow a lot of time when you talk to him. as he'll run through anything you need and happy to explain things if you know what i mean.

Try Vonny out at Dynotunz @ Browns Plains. Don't have his number on me but let your fingers do the walking. I could not recommend anyone else, and I have tried a few tuners.

Try Vonny out at Dynotunz @ Browns Plains. Don't have his number on me but let your fingers do the walking. I could not recommend anyone else, and I have tried a few tuners.

dyno tunz @browns plains 38004940 ask 4 vonny

Anyone has any suggestion on good/reliable/professional tuner around Brisbane area? I will be looking for 1 once I get my hands on a power fc and boost controller (anyone selling?). I am hoping to get around 300kW out from the N1 without losing reliability. This is a stock R33 GTR V-Spec N1. Currently it has a Trust Titanium exhaust system as the only performance mod and nothing else.

Cheers

hey mate go to godzillamotorsport and see about a vipec ecu you will need a good fuel system aswell if your after 300kw i have had a vipec ecu installed and are glad i didnt go 4 a power fc the vipec has been awesome and fully recommend the ecu and mark at godizilla motorsport good luck with ya build

grex32