SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Next iPhone update will probably be announced at the same time as the annual iPod update. Announcement is usually in September if they follow the same trend of the last 9 years. iPod update would also take a big chunk of advertising space, particularly in the months just before Xmas.

Also Martin how are you finding your galaxy s2, my contract runs out on monday and it is what I am thinking of getting

It was 120% awesome, right up until the point it stopped working.

I then had to send it back to the UK for warranty, which is where it still is.

My recommendation: Get one, but get it from Australia :P

hehehe...yeah Martin how is your phone going?

F*ck you

Very jealous of all you f**kers going out to QR today. Got into work at 5:40 this morning to catch up on all the stuff I missed because of uni yesterday. It's going to be a long ass day.

Was an awesome day! Treatment was a success.

ohai colin

Martin tells me your sister gives good head ... wwwwwhats that all about.

I speak only the truth...

Tell your old man thanks for the rum to. Is some good shit :cheers:

+1

the rumor mill is just that "rumors"...

so its impossible to say, all anyone knows is the announcement date...

only reason i know is due to catalogue space being reserved for apple in September/October...

the only product all retailers will save that much space for in the apple range is "IPhone"... :)

I know one two three things for sure:

1) It will be a POS apple.

2) It will be outrageously overpriced.

3) People will buy it anyway.

huh? 40ppp is for spanners. Boz did you check those payments yet?

You're a spanner.

Next iPhone update will probably be announced at the same time as the annual iPod update. Announcement is usually in September if they follow the same trend of the last 9 years. iPod update would also take a big chunk of advertising space, particularly in the months just before Xmas.

Well to be fair until last year the new iphone was released in september aswell.

I know one two three things for sure:

1) It will be a POS apple.

2) It will be outrageously overpriced.

3) People will buy it anyway.

here's 20 (that were about the first ipad... but are pretty general)

But we all willingly drink from the apple flavored cool-aid :)

I don't, never owned an apple, never intend to either. That piece of fruit has most people grabbing their ankles while it's balls deep in their lower intestine. They were the innovators, but now the real power players have built on and improved their idea ten-fold.

Android Googopoly FTW!!!!

They were the innovators

Not really. Remember the first iPod? It was nothing special compared to other mp3 players of the time. Apple just advertised the f**k out of it. Paid big dividends for them though, shame people are such sheep.

Not really. Remember the first iPod? It was nothing special compared to other mp3 players of the time. Apple just advertised the f**k out of it. Paid big dividends for them though, shame people are such sheep.

At the time it was far and above the best out there. The Rio and JUKEBOX lines by Diamond and Creative respectively were rubbish compared to the iPod and there were only a handful of HDD players available, there were certainly great flash based options but would you take a 128mb flash player or a 5gb iPod when they cost the same amount.

I didn't buy an apple product until Sony killed local support for MD's :( I miss my MD player. I could get 6 or so albums on the larger capacity disks and also in line, real time digital recording from a portable player? Yes please! I used to get mates who DJ'd to slot it in to a house system after the mixer but before the amps so I could record their live sets. I had so many of the damn disks it wasn't funny.

At the time it was far and above the best out there. The Rio and JUKEBOX lines by Diamond and Creative respectively were rubbish compared to the iPod and there were only a handful of HDD players available, there were certainly great flash based options but would you take a 128mb flash player or a 5gb iPod when they cost the same amount.

I didn't buy an apple product until Sony killed local support for MD's :( I miss my MD player. I could get 6 or so albums on the larger capacity disks and also in line, real time digital recording from a portable player? Yes please! I used to get mates who DJ'd to slot it in to a house system after the mixer but before the amps so I could record their live sets. I had so many of the damn disks it wasn't funny.

The first iriver was easily as good as the first Ipod, and it included things like digital recording and a fm radio, I got given one through work for recording douches and taking it to court, still sits in my desk somewhere lol and the best part is you dont need to use f**king Itunes, this is why I own my own newer iriver