SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Dinner and Chat is back!!

Continuing on from last years very popular dinner and chats, thought that we could kick off this year with dinner and a movie.

Considering that South Bank is cheap on cinema tickets and because they have decent food thought that that would be a good place to go.

Who: People who are interested in Skylines and cars as well as their significant others.

What: Catch Up for dinner and a movie.

Where: Grilled and then South Bank Cineplex

When: Dinner at 7 and then movie around 9:30pm, Friday 11 January, 2013

Why: Because its the first week back at work for a lot of people and we all could do with a break. It's also been a while since we've caught up, so why not!

How: Well, you drive to the car park and park your car, then walk to the restaurant. . alternatively, I'll be heading there straight after work so if anyone wants to catch up prior, we could always do that.

The movie that were planning on seeing is Hitchcock. They haven't released times as yet but they said that there should be a session around 9ish.

So, who's in?

looking to get back into the car game in the next few months, so will start getting my ass out there once I find something

Been a while. Decided against the bike as I liked the abilit to walk too much.

And that's not me being intentionally vague. Haven't decided what I am going to get yet.

Will figure it out once I return from holidays and see how much cash I have left

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Talking about deliveries  I have one on the way from MX5 Mania already, only for a little added noise really  Plus I'm waiting on Super Cheap for every oil, fluid, filter that goes in it, and some new plugs for it as well, because why not After that is all finished it's off to MX5 Mania for the ECUTEK, mainly because I want the rev match for when I'm racing to work or the local Coles shopping centre 🤪
    • Just for clarity, no adaptors are required for the front conversion. 350Z Brembos & rotors fit on S13/14/15 and R32/33 (GTS-t/R) by just drilling the bolt hole to 14mm (and using R34 GT-t/R caliper bolts as the 350Z ones are too long). R34 GT-t/GT-R will be full bolt on as they're already 14mm (however still requiring R34 GT-t/R caliper bolts).
    • The ATTKD and similar kits are a good thing for street and light track use like Dose is saying. I think they are good value as they replace everything.  Rob's suggestion of upgrading standard parts can absolutely work as these cars came with reasonable brakes, you just have to consider how all the parts add up if you end up doing brake lines, caliper rebuild, rotors as well. The problem with the 350z kits are the same....adapters look cheap but then depending on the caliper health you might still end up with having to do all those parts anyway.
    • Yeah just space it out if you need to, those shock bodies are way bigger than standard. The shock only acts as a shock on r series chassis so its exact location is not important
    • I don't know the answer with a 34, but for sure the standard bumper location is the limiting factor with a 32, that is where the larger diameter tyres I was trying to run were rubbing (noting I had already rolled the guard lip)