SAU Community

Where Is "kebab Box" ?

Skyline34

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where a kebab place called "kebab box" is located??

We went there a few months ago (probably the best kebab ever lol) and planning on going again soon but we can't remember the address?

It is somewhere in the northern suburbs.

I did a google search, a search on here and a search on yellowpages but couldn't find it.

Saw one on the hume hwy north bound on the left hand side a few hundred metres after you cross the Mahoney's Rd/ Camp Rd intersection

is it near a hungry jacks and a massive carpark with a bunnings or mitre 10 or something ??

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where a kebab place called "kebab box" is located??

We went there a few months ago (probably the best kebab ever lol) and planning on going again soon but we can't remember the address?

It is somewhere in the northern suburbs.

I did a google search, a search on here and a search on yellowpages but couldn't find it.

Yeh Mitre 10 car park. But they are closing down, so I dont know if the kebab shop is staying. Just go to Melbourne Kebab Station in Keilor rd Niddrie or High st Thomastown for good kebabs in the northern suburbs.

Yeh Mitre 10 car park. But they are closing down, so I dont know if the kebab shop is staying. Just go to Melbourne Kebab Station in Keilor rd Niddrie or High st Thomastown for good kebabs in the northern suburbs.

Mitre 10 is closing or kebab box???

We only go there cos its open at like 4am lol

Mitre 10 is closing or kebab box???

We only go there cos its open at like 4am lol

Mitre 10 is closing down, I went past the other day and they were clearing everything out. 4am hey? lol, just hope kebab box stays open then!

Mitre 10 is closing down, I went past the other day and they were clearing everything out. 4am hey? lol, just hope kebab box stays open then!

i think it is, i was there at 2am last time and it was lol

Hmm...if you looking for kebab vans

You got the one on the hume hwy - near ford - they are pretty good....You've also got Pitstop Kebabs in Tullamarine - they are very nice. There is one in North Melbourne where the car wash is and they are pretty nice

If you want something other then Kebabs and its not a late night, Melbourne Kebab Station is alright but I would say Glenroy Kebab House on Pascoe Vale Rd is really good

ahh the old kebab debate...

Haci's (Bell St Preston) and Ali's (Mitcham Road) get my vote..

i went to kebab box last night around 10.30 PM (found it thanks to you guys lol)

kebab box is 100 times better then ali mitcham road kebab!

ali mitcham kebab makes them so small and tasteless compared to kebab box lol

also saw a red maroon R33 parked there, anyone from here? lol

PS ask for extra meat and chilli at kebab box! goddaym i love the chilli hahaha

Alis in mitcham has gone MAJORLY down hill since those other guys have started running it , they started off good and big, now they are just shit and small..

bulleen kababs ftw, meat tastes better and the ingredients seem alot fresher..

also Ali has another caravan at the old derelict servo just opposite arndale shopping centre in croydon if any of you live out that way, they might be good havent been there yet but :D