SAU Community

R32 Rb25det

hey trying t sell me r32 gtst skyline but has gtr rear end..

156241km/ but would have less on 25 engine

rb25det

rb25 gear box

stock turbo

manual 5 speed

boost gauge

front mount

black intercooler piping

bov

5%tint all around with big windscreen band

screamer pipe

drift straight pipes from dump pipe back with one cat splits to two 3and a half inc tips

after market computer

tein coilovers fronts are gtst rears are GTR only just been put in no leaks all are fine

real GTR bonnet

GTR grill

GTR fibre glass bumper

33 breaks

18inc rims with 235/40 tyres 99% tread

full viper alarm with central locking

not sure on wat car makes havent had it dynoed last owner said it was around 270

the rear cradles and diff have been changed to GTR be for i bought it...

chassing around $13500 ono not after swaps thanks

im in brisbane southside.

rego till the 7th month also

plates do not come with the car

inspections are welcome any time

post-59506-1237276661_thumb.jpg

post-59506-1237276719_thumb.jpg

post-59506-1237276759_thumb.jpg

post-59506-1237276798_thumb.jpg

post-59506-1237276856_thumb.jpg

post-59506-1237276913_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What computer is it running?

Do you still have the standard spoiler for it?

not sure it was already in there when i bought the car, and the holes have been filled in the boot and break light has been put in the rear screen to make it leagal still... and no i dont have the wing

stock turbo and 270 at the wheels.

either the turbo has been changed and boost wound down or he has spun you a big yarn.

most wont see anything after 14psi and 270 is out of range even for most highflowed turbos.

even with all that the price is well worth it.

gl with the sale.

Edited by sneaky1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Have you seen the Milwaukee Train Horn? It's a beast! I stumbled upon it while browsing for upgrades. I'm thinking of adding it to my ride for some serious sound. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: https://bosshorn.com/products/milwaukee-train-horn. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your method.
    • Anybody home...? I used to moderate this part of SAU about 20 years ago... hard to beleive it's still around basically unchanged with all the old posts pinned at the top. Amazing to read all those posts again.  If anyone drops by, I'm still in Japan (Nishinomiya, between Osaka and Kobe).  Cheers 🙂
    • Ah, yeah, the diff bushing in the rear subframe, this has been a problem since the start of the V35 in the early '00s and the only solution ever offered by Nissan is a whole new subframe.  Since they are fluid filled, as soon as they form the smallest crack, they leak brown fluid everywhere.  The aftermarket options for the v35 and V36 aren't suitable for the V37 either, Z1 has built an aftermarket option, but a few people have had issues with it. The brace should reduce movement in that bushing, so should extend its life! Did you notice any increase in noise from the driveline?  I know some have installed solid subframe collars and complain about the amount of noise it transmits through to the body, but not sure if the diff brace makes any noticeable difference?
    • Looking to get rid of an unwanted car in Auckland? We're the car wreckers experts! We handle all types of vehicles, including: Accident-damaged cars Salvage vehicles Cars with major damage Scrap cars Junk cars Vehicles without keys Broken down cars We offer a hassle-free solution for car disposal in Auckland.  Contact us today for a free quote!