SAU Community

Drift Stripes On My 33

Had these made. 3 layers of Vinyl, Charcoal to get the outline, then chrome, then transparent red to give it depth. Looks like a Candy apple red, very bling in the sun.

Done by www.Drawmycar.com - they do a bucn of drift cars, denso's among others.

post-52381-1237512153_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1237512263_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1237512361_thumb.jpg

Lol... they're not exactly 'drift stripes' though are they. Not my taste for a skyline but at least it's done properly. And yeah what's with the headlight covers? They have to go man.

Edited by -Jimmy-

Yeah the headlights were a subtle fail. When I get some time I will make some thin ones, but I'm not a fan of the eyelids you always see coz they look g@y, I reckon I could do better.

Yeah the stripes are pretty big in Japan on drift cars, I think a company called "kiss my signal" does them over there. DOn't know whtat to call them besides drift stripes I guess.

I'd seen heaps of cars stickered up by Drawmycar.com and approached them to do this for me. I was recommeded the subtle charcoal but wanted somethign a little more in your face, plus tired of seeing all silver skylines with charcoal graphics, boring. I asked for a candy red but htey couldn't do that in vinyl, but spent a lot of time with me trying different things to make sure I was happy.

Awesome service.

New eyelids coming at some stage, but I'm eyeling a HKS 2530 for sale at the moment...

Edited by medman2damax

those headlights are another case of "just because its not stock doesn't make it better"

and dont anyone give me any of that "its his car and he likes it" shit... NO they look bad... fact...

kill them.... kill them with fire

LOL point taken mate, thought I'd try something different but as you said.... they wil be off eventually.

If you dont mind me asking what did they cost, saw a black S15 a while ago with that style but in chrome, looked awesome on a black car and have considered doing it.

they are pretty common but there are variations.

post-52381-1237602856_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1237602739_thumb.jpg

Cost me more than usual as mine were 3 layers, normally for 2 colors they cost $200 supplied, and $300 supplied and fitted (depending on size of car and material choice)

They've got hundreds of color choices, including metallic chrome, brushed aluminum and carbon fiber.

Service was phenomenal, all in all the guys spent like 2 hours with me to get it all the way I wanted.

^ the first pic of the 34 gtr is a car from signal auto, not kiss my signal

they have two types of stripes

gallery2FMRT2Fdrift2FFD20LBGP20062F.jpg

1300328280_5911e5863f.jpg

i prefer the 2nd type and i wanna get that for my car..

good job on ur stripes :D

The second one was the one i wanted, little bit different though it was chrome only on a black car and the bits on the back were tear drops, may have even been a 180.

Ah signal studio that's it. Mine was going to be like the R34 but didn't like the bit that drops down above the rear wheel arch, kept the front.

Cheers for the comments all :D

Had these made. 3 layers of Vinyl, Charcoal to get the outline, then chrome, then transparent red to give it depth. Looks like a Candy apple red, very bling in the sun.

Done by www.Drawmycar.com - they do a bucn of drift cars, denso's among others.

post-52381-1237512153_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1237512263_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1237512361_thumb.jpg

you RAPED an R33