SAU Community

M35 Turbo Upgrade Kits(expressions Of Interest)

Jetwreck

still no word?

nup wont be done until July sorry...blew my budget on the turbo and a couple of other small problems....I can tell you what I am after though.

Standard kw's is about 140-145 at the wheels.....standard boost is 15PSI. Currently without a tune and the standard boost setting I reckon its about 170kw's at the wheels....but this is all happening at above 5,000rpm.

10PSI - 170kw's - 180kw's at the wheels

15PSI - 210kw's - 220kw's at the wheels

18PSI - 240kw's - at the wheels

PS. These figures will be with the Haltec

i rekon the motor wont be a problem at all. its the transmission/driveline

that said, the way the torque converter works with the gearbox i think it will handle plenty more power before you get problems.

i rekon these power upgrades + valve body upgrade for tranny will be a f**king nice combo

wooo man 200kwatw thats awsome...

will the motor be able to tae the extra power though ?

also the tranny?

yeh the motor will be fine.....I am not really doing anything but giving it a good tune....except for the 18PSI tune....but then again I may not have to use 18PSI if the guy that built my turbo is right.

as for the tranny....I am going to up the pressure hopefully so it simulates a shift kit.....mind you I think the gearbox may have already reprogrammed itself as it shifts at the blink of an eye when you get into it now.....even bounces it of the rev limiter once in between first and second so theres no drop in power....sounds awesome to.

Have you sorted out wheels for your car yet? Was thinking about what would suit Gold the other day and came across a Gold AR-X at a circuit in Japan with 19" dark satin gold finished wheels looked hot.....similar in color to the wheel below. If you are changing wheels and you are going to upgrade your brakes make sure you check you have enough clearance. If your local I don't mind stepping out and trying it on my car for you.

post-37023-1239407482_thumb.jpg

roughly what would be the turn around time?

About 5 to 8 working days.

Turbo only takes 3-4 days.....the modified bits take a bit longer.

I am also still waiting for my final invoice on this to confirm all pricing.