SAU Community

Got My Very On Skyline Now

Aaron L

lol maybe not living from credit card or paycheck to paycheck is so much of a hassle but if you have a girlfriend, please and i mean PLEASE tell her in advance she'll need to be patient LOL

a lot of patience and assistance and you and you car will live happily ever after, a girlfriend with no patience = you + car but no girlfriend

pretty sure a few on here can verify or agree with me

Or you could just get one with an R33 :woot:

Lachlan, it only broke down 4 times in 5 weeks! Spent most of that time running...

Rob, not helping! :banana:

Yeah, Aaron's 32 is a nice looking car. GTR bonnet, grill and front bar, decent paint for its age, good condition interior. Except the rims. I'm not a fan of 3 spoke Volks.

Post pics mate! Give me a call if you need any help

Lachlan, it only broke down 4 times in 5 weeks! Spent most of that time running...

Rob, not helping! :)

Yeah, Aaron's 32 is a nice looking car. GTR bonnet, grill and front bar, decent paint for its age, good condition interior. Except the rims. I'm not a fan of 3 spoke Volks.

Post pics mate! Give me a call if you need any help

Hey, I didn't say anything!

thanks guys!!! it's great to drive, had a scare or two since i got it but i'm getting used to it :) needs to stop misfiring and she will run perfect XD and it sounds ok...almost like a diesel :banana: ahahahah and rhys i need help posting those pics ahahah

hey congrats,

I jus got my GTR R32 about 4 weeks ago. having a blast driving it. every min is like a dream come tru.

I looked at most of the people who reply and they live in my suburb, Alexander Heights.

But i cant see much GTR R32 around in alexander heights for some reason 0_0

Anyways congrats again

SLinky-A

What area are you in mate? I haven't seen a 32R around at all.

Aaron, email me some pictures of your beast and I'll post them up.

hehe, because I don't drive it very much. I'm always in the rav4. I live near crabtree St and yes pretty sad of me I havn't taken pictures yet and plus my bloody dad cracked my front and on top of that some bloody red car scratched my baby in the parking lot.

Hint look for a silver GTR R32 with P's lol... thats me 0_0

SLinky-A