SAU Community

What is u guys got from 0-100Kms?

steven

lol.... Autos suck so hard........ HARD I TELLS YA!

Autos are always slower then manuals. It's just fact.. u get a better start, u can rev out high, and you can shift quick... all precious milliseconds that u gain over an auto...

On that note, at what rev range does an auto r33 change gear at from 1st - 2nd?

Krys i agree manual are much more fun to drive and have way more controls.

but trust me auto skylines dont suck, specially ones with around 320hp to push around like mine. : ). also Big HP drag cars wont have anything but auto.

steven. please try what Roy said. you might like to hold the handbreak as well,stall the auto up to around 2500 ish and launch. even in stock form it should run pretty hard.

Hey Bro, I got a 93 R33 gts-t auto, and ive smoked a lot of cars. And mine is stock as a rock. i got nothing new to say, most of the other guys have said most of the stuff. The power button helps. Ive noticed that having o/d off from a standing start slows the car down. However, when ur crusing at like a 100, turning turn o/d on and it flies to like 160 in no time. On a cold night i timed my car with a mate with a low fuel tank on BP ultimate 0-100 ina round 6.7. which aint bad at all since even the exhuast is stock. the trick is to not floor the accelerate pedal all the way down. be forceful, but smooth at the same time so u dont feel the engine about to choke. eventually you will kinda know how to guide the gears to change when u want them to. Hope this helps.

steven, you have alot of knowledge to catch up on. Maybe someone can point you toward some sites that explain technical matters like 'how a turbo works'. I wouldn't be doing any work to the car if i were you. Let a qualified mechanic do it for you as the main thing here is to look after your car and not to kill it.

Scott

Thx for of you bros! It's so nice for u guys! The idea is really working, now from 0-100kms, i could achieved at 7.67sec. Faster than b4 8.1 sec . haha,Again i really appreciate your guys the valuable advice!!!

Hay bros, now i'm thinking of buying a boost controller in my car, but i'm not so familiar with that. Wonder why, with differs suppliers the price is so differs.From 1000N.Z. to 120 bucks? In that case what do u guys suggest? I knew it will depends on how much i'm going to spend for/or looking for. (Not too expensive)The other day i went to the shop, i saw a Turbosmart Boost Control Valve, it's cheap. But i don't know is it good for use, or any affect for the car(Cheap one) Here is the web-site i saw it, please gives some advice!!

http://www.magandspoilerworld.co.nz/catalo...sel_category=53

Cheers mate

ron

u cannnot compare a drag cars auto box with trans brake and air shifter to a normal slush box auto!

What the normal stall converter rpm on the skyline auto box?