Hey guys n gals.

Its time for me to buy back into the car scene again lol

been too long

im after a 33 gtst around 10k

please pm me or post here if you know of any

cheers

mike

Edited by trick

yes i realise that, been looking for weeks......

thought someone who was selling a car could post here and cut out the middle man.

this is a forum isnt it???

beats all the other bull sh%$ thats on here.

not sure if this is SAU or Nissan Silvia anymore.....

step one of getting on the mods radar

OK, I have had more than enough.

I don't care how new you are to SAU, or whether you posted in the wrong section by mistake, or whether you just have no respect for the rules, or whether you are mentally challenged.

People who post 'for sale' items in the general SA section will get a 1 week holiday from SAU, starting immediately.

Also, if it is your first post and you haven't bothered to read the rules, or joined the forums just to flog your wares, and post for sale items in the SA section, you get 2 weeks holiday.

That is all.

quoted from Nightcrawler

thanks for the concerns but im just after ppl to let me know if they are sellig there car

thats it

not asking ppl to post for sale items on here

just pm me then if it too much of a hassle to post here

its being made into something it aint

thanks

just after a car, thought i could buy someones on here and thought a thread could speed up that process

mike

not sure if this is SAU or Nissan Silvia anymore.....

Believe it or not, But Nissan Silva is starting to be better than here, Dont mind the Newbies, they must be all the one who couldnt hack a flame or two over at Nissan Silva, so they've migrated here over the past 2 years......

Anyways Mike, just sold my 33 tonight, although it was for more than 10k and was far from standard, All the best on your hunting, there ARE quite a few after all!!

thanks guys.

yes these forums have certainly changed.

bring back the old school lol

yeah there are 100's out there

will find one sooner or later

thanks again deluxe, nisskid

Believe it or not, But Nissan Silva is starting to be better than here, Dont mind the Newbies, they must be all the one who couldnt hack a flame or two over at Nissan Silva, so they've migrated here over the past 2 years......

Anyways Mike, just sold my 33 tonight, although it was for more than 10k and was far from standard, All the best on your hunting, there ARE quite a few after all!!

Edited by trick

i appreciate that it can be a bit unforgiving from time to time on here, but when there is a stickied thread called "No More 'for Sale' Threads!" and a wanted to buy thread.

its a case of ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

LOL.

also, what u said b4 it was edited is relivant, and i put my hand up to it. habits die hard from being a former mod on another non-car related forum, and an admin on another forum

Ease up there Darren and some others. If you don't like SAU and have nothing positive to contribute, then maybe it is time to move on.

If we let every jackass put up a 'Wanted to buy' or 'For Sale' thread, the forum would full of nothing but, and this is what it turned into for a while there.

Mick - nice to see you are back! But please use the 'wanted to buy' thread.

Thread locked, pending deletion