SAU Community

Best Looking Wheels On An R33 Gtst

i have incubus Paranormal 18# black one but they look so good it is not funny i dont have a pic of my car with them on but here is a link to the wheels http://superbuytires.com/Incubus/Paranormal/

oh....my....god.

sydney spec FTL.

CST Hyper Zeros are almost on the top of my wheel list. they look so hot.

Edited by jakez88

If you guys are talking about the picture I posted up then yes, they are CST Hyper Zero's but it is an R33 sedan. Maybe the eyelids on the headlights put you off?

Ha, omg, that is a rather retarded post by me. I guess i was rather tired and didn't look too much at the car. Those eyelids look really great, really change the look of the front of the car!

i have incubus Paranormal 18# black one but they look so good it is not funny i dont have a pic of my car with them on but here is a link to the wheels http://superbuytires.com/Incubus/Paranormal/

They look so damn horrible it is not funny!

Oh Hell no..

Ur not driving a Holden Ute..take them off your car right now

you're right, it isnt funny, it is VERY serious business, take them off now or forever carry the guilt that you sodomised a innocent skyline.

^^ f**k yeah thats hot

well after eyeing these badboys off for a while now i decided f**k it i want them and bought a set last night

WORK XD9 - MADBRAY (MBG = POLISH LIP + MACHINE FACE + GUNMETAL PAINT AROUND THE SPOKES)

workxd95x11431810018mbg.jpg

came to $2490, postage to perth included, just gotta wait for them to come from japan

^^ f**k yeah thats hot

well after eyeing these badboys off for a while now i decided f**k it i want them and bought a set last night

WORK XD9 - MADBRAY (MBG = POLISH LIP + MACHINE FACE + GUNMETAL PAINT AROUND THE SPOKES)

came to $2490, postage to perth included, just gotta wait for them to come from japan

Mate thats going to look so fcukin hot ! i want a set for my Skyline and Blaq's cars offset is spot on !

Nice choice nick :P there nice as. Make sure u post up a pic when theyre on ay.

They give you an idea on how long theyre gonna take to come from japan?

DO NOT put those on a skyline!

not even a holden deserves that sort of punishment!

Man those wheels are ugly as badgers balls.not a good look lixing the black and silver up on the rim makes them look a bit cheap..Work meisters all the way on any skyline, must have a decent offset and be tucked in the guard IMO

^^ f**k yeah thats hot

Hot rims, they'll look good on almost anything!

^^mate just remember blags is running spacers from and rear!!!!!

yer all sweet ill get some for the rear and have a look at wat the front looks like when they arrive and go from there

cheers Nick

• Like 1