SAU Community

Best Looking Wheels On An R33 Gtst

yer those sp1's look pretty phat

guess its hard to go wrong with te37s

It's pretty easy to go wrong with TE37's actually, if you get weak offset they'll look very average.

na, TE-37's look shite on gts-t's / gtt's, not enough offset to get depth into the spokes. GTR only, same with LM-GT4's

Buy lower offset....problem solved

i agree totally dezz... just as long as those who go ahead and buy the lower offset realise that they may have clearance issues and are gonna have to allow for that in tyre selection, suspension and possible guard mods :closedeyes:

dayum thats hot. black and red is a awesome colour scheme. i wish i had a red skyline :P

you can.... its a respray :)

Hi there for a cheaper option I would recommend the koya drifttechs which are a multifit option 5stud for both nissan and holden and a 4 stud for 4x114.3

driftek's are 4x114.3/5x114.3 and will suit most jap cars, and falcons... commodore's are 5 x 120

I love my xd9's :)

If I didnt want to spend a fortune on wheels, I would buy some drifteks/Rotas, the rotas are better they have more concave, nice offset will look fantastic

or buy 2nd hand jap rims for the same price.... i got my professors for 2300, flawless, with 2k worth of rubber on them

*pic of blags car removed cause this post will be way too big anyway*

looks sweet as dude.... knock out some camber on the rear and it will peform/look better again!

No, its just when people put weak offsets on GTS-t/GT-t's are too weak to do any guard mods or put any effort into making good offset wheels fit. Low offset (or GTR offset, god i hate that term!) TE37's can easily fit a R33/R34, check out the S13 below. It runs 17x9.5 +12 front and 17X10 +18 rears and a S13 has much smaller guards than a R33/R34

+1 the term gtr offset shits me too as it only looks good on gtst's

and that s13 is phat... te37's will never look good without any guard work, that's the nature of the beast, but when done well they look HAWT!

JMS r33 looks good

only bad thing for most people is that r33's have those crappy wheel arches that don't look right with a flare, unless you are willing to get your rear guards flared and resprayed so you can fit some low offset wheels

hey blags

apart from the 20mm spacers did u have to do and guard mods on ur 33

cheers Nick

They didn't require 20mm spacer to fit, if that's what your asking.

The rear guards have been rolled.

The front had 20mm spacer too but with no camber they were scrubbing no matter what I did. I have taken the spacers off till I get some camber arms

Those are CST Hyper Zero 1's and i believe thats a C35 Laurel...

If you guys are talking about the picture I posted up then yes, they are CST Hyper Zero's but it is an R33 sedan. Maybe the eyelids on the headlights put you off?

If you guys are talking about the picture I posted up then yes, they are CST Hyper Zero's but it is an R33 sedan. Maybe the eyelids on the headlights put you off?

na realised it was a 33, but i thought they were weds sa-70's with a huge offset.... my bad

post-12522-1242860355_thumb.jpg

They didn't require 20mm spacer to fit, if that's what your asking.

The rear guards have been rolled.

The front had 20mm spacer too but with no camber they were scrubbing no matter what I did. I have taken the spacers off till I get some camber arms

hey dude

wat are your size/offsets that dish on the bac looks sick