SAU Community

Brand New Sound Gear

Hi all,

have an amp, sub and a capacitor for sale. these are all brand new in the box. orginally meant to go on my car, decided to go in a different direction and do up my suspension a little.

The sub is a Fusion Powerplant 12" item. 1200W max. Details as per link

Fusion Sub

Photo173.jpg

As you can see the Retail on it is 400. Im after 300, it is brand new in the box never been used. Comes with warranty as well

The amp is also a Fusion Powerplant monoblock. 2000w. Details as per link

Fusion Amp

Photo171.jpg

please note the 6.5" speakers are not for sale, amp and sub only

Retail on it is 600. I want $450, also brand new in the box, with warranty bla bla bla

Finally i have a 2 farad capacitor from jaycar. also brand new in the box $110. i believe they retail for $150 or so

Take it all for $750

located in liverpool,

John 0431 083 394

I bought the NV series sub for $300 thats better than powerplant.. just to let you know.

i dont know what makes you think that, but the NV series isnt even on the fusion website. these subs are the latest fusion models and are the TOP OF THE LINE. they are also brand new. AND i am selling it all for the lowly price of $650 including the jay car capacitor.

heres the fusion website if you dont believe me

Fusion Subwoofer Range

perhaps your NV is an older model

Yes its older models but they dropped the line early this yr. Id install it mate, you will never hear a sub as loud, deep and powerful for small cost like a fusion even ask an installer they produce crazy bass.

im not looking at installing it anymore, currently driving an s2000 so upgrading the door speakers has given me enough in terms of the sound gear.

these are awesome subs as DECIM8 says, and they are the top of the line as per fusions current offering (as he mentioned the NV are an older model which has now been discontinued, obviously the powerplants were a more popular/better sub).