SAU Community

!warning Skyline's Stolen In Sa!

R33 plze

Hey all i just want to warn every one about car theft in SA especially r33 skyline owners, Saturday night i was driving along unley road and was pulled over by a undercover cop and thought shit this is it defect time but all he did was check my drivers licence and that the car was registered in my name, then he whent on to tell me that 3 white r33 skylines had been stolen last week and a further 4 silver ones in the last 2 weeks so EVERY one should be carefull where you park it, store it and to lock it.

and if you catch a car theif punch him one for me and all car theft victims,

Stay safe cheers ben.

I saw that stolen stagea and its stupidly easy to get into our cars by the looks of things.

Those with imports SPEND on a good alarm. With at least a dual stage shock sensor with glass break AND shock. The method of getting into to the stag wasnt via breaking a window, so if you only have glass break guess what, no instant alarm to deter theifs. Dont skimp on an alarm ffs will save you a big head ache.

yeah too right there Chris

the number of imports being stolen is unbelievable......they are the most targeted cars out there and guess what insurance companys just keep on increasing the cost of insurance

ohh btw Ben if you catch a theif in act then break a leg for me mate :P

• 3 weeks later...
I saw that stolen stagea and its stupidly easy to get into our cars by the looks of things.

Those with imports SPEND on a good alarm. With at least a dual stage shock sensor with glass break AND shock. The method of getting into to the stag wasnt via breaking a window, so if you only have glass break guess what, no instant alarm to deter theifs. Dont skimp on an alarm ffs will save you a big head ache.

i agree i sepent the money and it has paid for its self twice (scared scum off ) they managed to damage the lock and break the window but i stil have the car

maybe a topic stating who hasnt got their skyline broken into?..

mine was armed with alarm and they still tries their luck.

i would post up in that, but i dont wanna jinx myself :bunny:

A lot of imports have been stolen from the north-east area lately. Highbury in particular.

my cousins 33 got broken into a couple of weeks ago in athelstone. clublock saved it from disappearing.

i have a good alarm and always club lock it no matter where i go, but i am paranoid leaving my skyline out of immediate sight everywhere i go, except locked up in my garage at home. I'd be extremely pissed if i came back to my parked car and found damage from theives trying to break in. Part of the reason im on the hunt for a daily at the moment!

+1

Club lock and alarm is the best combo :P

I'm usually never more than a stones throw away from my car ... except when I've left it parked at home on my property with hidden surveillance cameras recording it. But its a rare occurance that I'm never near it.

My R32 is over 30kms from where I am now, and it has the keys in the ignition too. But to get it you need to get over a fence, through a yard with dogs, and hack through a metal door on monitored alarmed premises, not to mention the people around.

Seriously though it sucks that this happens. An alarm & immobiliser is a very sound investment. I do have a clublock, I should use that aswell as the only hint my car has an alarm/immobiliser is a flashing blue LED to the right of the steering wheel. Just watch your insurance policy too because my last car would not be insured against fire and theft if it did not have a approved immobiliser fitted.

The satg had a screw driver jammed into the lock the other night... damaged the door and screwed the handle royally...

Scum! :laugh:

Remind Ben I have that door he can have. Get the Stag fixed up asap. :P