Oddy man

S1 Stagea rs4 auto.

OK so here's what I have so far laying around:

Intake plenum

80mm throttle body

top mount exhaust manifold

600x300 FMIC

cam gears

kkr430 (itll do for now, until I get a gt3540 and a wastegate)

splitfires

BOV

Mate's trying to talk me into some top feed injectors (550cc?)

ECU - Im looking at a Greddy emanage ultimate, the powerfc i think is just screaming 'overboard' to me.

Anything else I need? Looking at putting this on in July when we do the big roadtrip to C-red.

Thanks in advance, my knowledge is starting to lack at this stage

Fuel pump Bosch or Walbro. Either fpr or bigger injectors (why topfeed - you can get 550 side feed nothing wrong with stock rail). Greddy E-manage best bet for S1 auto. I haven't got anything on your list except for an adjustable exhaust cam gear - spent my money on a GCG highflow instead. Next 550 (sidefeed) injectors and Z32afm.

the injectors is where is gets a little shady for me.

Apparently you can get topfeed and a fuel rail for about the same price as some side feed ones???

Looking at a fpr now.

Thanks for your help so far gents, more suggestions?

S1 requires ecu to run auto at all (even though there is another computer for the auto) let alone pull timing during changes etc. Pretty sure PFC won't work - haven't heard of anyone doing it on an S1 auto - hence the e-manage. Stock injectors OK for around 200AWKW - fpr may push that up a little - if your aim is big horsepower (240AWKW say) then forget the fpr and get the bigger injectors when needed.

PS 200AWKW makes for a pretty rapid wagon.

PFC will work, just no timing retard on changes, there are people running auto r33's with PFC's
but are they skylines or stageas? I am having this issue right now...Stagea with ov300 needs that ecu to make auto work at all - tuner is piggybacking R32 ecu to fit tunable chip but has to leave ov300 as well or I'm stuck in 3rd gear. Not an issue with R33 skylines or R34 S2 stageas.

Have you determined what signals the Auto ECU is having a sook about not receiving from the factory ECU?
Apparently there are six pins involved but tuner is the electronics expert not me. Strangely with the same auto (but different ecu and loom ) Stagea S2 can do without the stock ecu ( and therefore run Vipec/Link) although ironically the S2 stock ecu can be Nistuned while the S1 cannot.

but are they skylines or stageas? I am having this issue right now...Stagea with ov300 needs that ecu to make auto work at all - tuner is piggybacking R32 ecu to fit tunable chip but has to leave ov300 as well or I'm stuck in 3rd gear. Not an issue with R33 skylines or R34 S2 stageas.

skylines, as i said, auto r33's

i would just go an EM-U instead of all that f**king around :)

Are they series 1 or series 2 R33? Or doesn't it matter?
It doesn't matter if they're Skylines but the original poster has a Stagea - its the ecu that's the problem not the engine.