SAU Community

Modern Warfare 2

typevu

yeah im with nforsa i dunno what you PC guys are on about all i do is play ps3 so far only single player...

im not good enough to even PRESS the multiplayer option!!!

the guy saying he can pass on veteran etc - that's insane!!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh I heard it was a bit of a short game so I kinda dragged it out and just completed a stage or 2 in the weekends..Just finished it on Sunday... I wont say anything in case someone is still playing it, oh and I played online a few more times....I have to get my rank up cause every time I enter I look like such a noob with my low rank...

They should have ranked matches and non ranked...these dudes are taking me to school with all their unlocked weapons and mods.... anyways what is more annoying is hearing these little kids have bitch fights talking about their mothers and stuff some of there really just need to go away for a while and wait for there balls to drop before the continue to speak on their mics... :P

yeh I heard it was a bit of a short game so I kinda dragged it out and just completed a stage or 2 in the weekends..Just finished it on Sunday... I wont say anything in case someone is still playing it, oh and I played online a few more times....I have to get my rank up cause every time I enter I look like such a noob with my low rank...

They should have ranked matches and non ranked...these dudes are taking me to school with all their unlocked weapons and mods.... anyways what is more annoying is hearing these little kids have bitch fights talking about their mothers and stuff some of there really just need to go away for a while and wait for there balls to drop before the continue to speak on their mics... :nyaanyaa:

Now if only there was some way to control a server and who played on it.... oh wait.

Just wish to say, me and my mate just spent the last four hours trying to finish "High Explosive" on Hardened without doing the gay cheat by blocking the doorway and we just got it!!!

So F**k You Juggernauts!!! I now know what it feels like to be Jesus.

That is all :)

Edited by PM-R33

Just wish to say, me and my mate just spent the last four hours trying to finish "High Explosive" on Hardened without doing the gay cheat by blocking the doorway and we just got it!!!

So F**k You Juggernauts!!! I now know what it feels like to be Jesus.

That is all :)

:D Yeh I just unlocked level, sounded pretty hard from the description...

:rofl: Yeh I just unlocked level, sounded pretty hard from the description...

Oh man, seriously, it is the hardest level i have ever played in a first person shooter, 4 hours straight, absolute bullshit. Can't even imagine it being possible on Veteran.

Oh man, seriously, it is the hardest level i have ever played in a first person shooter, 4 hours straight, absolute bullshit. Can't even imagine it being possible on Veteran.

I saw the word juggernauts and dropped my balls... I hate those pricks, especially when it gets busy and you have to concentrate on the juggernauts running at you before they get too close.

tbqh the game as a whole was a bit too easy, I tried doing the submarine level on hardened without using the Predators and that made me rage (especially trying to RPG the helicopter without either getting hit by crossfire or exploding trucks lol)

I saw the word juggernauts and dropped my balls... I hate those pricks, especially when it gets busy and you have to concentrate on the juggernauts running at you before they get too close.

Yep 10 of them to kill in a small ass level, they keep spawning and after you kill the third you constantly have three of them at one time.

Only have explosive weapons that do sweet f**k all and you gotta do it with the pricks constantly chasing you. Nearly impossible.

We tried it on Veteran tonight and just gave up after an hour. Couldnt get past three kills, just bloody impossible.

Edited by PM-R33

true about hiding in the building thing, its like doing the chernobyl mission in the first one and hiding in the ticket building picking off dudes who run behind instead of being the true l33t sniper you're meant to be and putting em down next to the captain!

Yeah the cheating way is gay. I would love to find some one that has done it on Veteran. I had a google search but can't find anything other than people doing the hiding in the building cheat.

i got this game and had it done in under 4hrs, but i dont go online yet waiting for gt5 b4 i get betta internet :D
Did you manage to locate all 45 intel laptops?

Seen a couple amusing things in multi - first someone taken out by their own care package crate and secondly a whole team with riot shields managed to round-up 3 players and batter them