• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh, what lvl are you at?

around 30ish i think? just started playing last week

Sure, why not??

How many people on here use stopping power for every single one of their classes?? Unless you're a sniper class, there's no need to use it. It's annoying when I spray bullets at my enemies, only to have them shoot me twice and get the kill.

sweeet add me shengnshet

user name is dezzmang if you wanna add me...always good to have more aus players on your list as you can start a party and have a better chance of getting a decent ping.

Ill addd you mate

Or you just use the scavenger perk, you are a sitting duck when changing with one man army, and you dont have to pick another class, you can just choose the same class that has one many army and it will restock everything

not sure what you mean.. scavenger perk only allows you to pick up peoples equipment..

+ one man army once you've got 20 kills using it you go 'pro' which only takes 2 seconds to swap between classes..

might try this one man army thing.

i use bling for two reasons, with one of my class, i dont like to camp. so scavenger perk is pointless cause i die with in 5mins haha

and other is sniper for thermo and stronger bullets for camping haha

oh yeah the funniest shit i've heard the other night, some guys mum walked in and told him to go wash the dishes and he was a smart ass to her, she went of her head, he

was sitting there called her a f'n pyscho, and crazy bitch, telling her to shutup. he also said that if she doesnt leave he's going to get up and drop her haha.

stepdad came in and went berzerk then you can hear the kid sobbing haha

Epic headset Fail!

This is probably a stupid question but is it possible to play a multiplayer game, you and your mate against the 'computer'. I dont have xbox live and want to be able to play with my wife or son and start a campaign or even just a level with them being on my side against the enemy. I can only make it 1 on 1, me vs them.

Its a bit easy for me to play 1 on 1 against my son or wife.

It's a cool game. Got to Level 70 on multiplayer. Will trade it in soon. It's unbelievable that some players have got to Level 70 ten times, obviously they don't have any chicks :)

Yeh they just hack into the game, or do the prestige glitch.

Not sure if you can still do it but you could do it for World At War.

For all the people that put their usernames up it might be easier if you also put up what Platform you're using, ie;PS3, 360, PC.

Also, have you guys done "The Pit" in Special Ops.

I did it last night in 24.65secs.

After long hours of practicing.

You can actually hit two targets at once if u aim right.

R_Jizzy Using PS3.

Cheers.

RJ

Anyone up for a game, say thursday night this week...Basically everyone get on at the same time (say 7/8pm?) get everyone in a party and start a game...if we get more than 12 players we'll do ground war etc, if we've got 12 or under we'll just play HQ/domination/sabotage/whatever floats your boat...

I've got Friday off, so I'd be up for it..

1. Dezz