SAU Community

Modern Warfare 2

typevu

Anyone got the map pack on PS3 yet?

I couldn't find it in PS store.

me either

has anyone noticed in the last few days that it is taking ages to find games and that the are constantly getting red bars when they do? It has been pissing me off no end

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got a decent kill streak on this! I was at 18 deaths and no kills but died with 3 seconds to go >_ < ha ha. Cant wait to get some new maps!

I've played MW2 on the PC and PS3 and my god there are more campers on the PS3 than there are at f**king caravan park. Theres a completely different mentality with PC gamers, on the PC its about having fun and laugh and on the PS3 its all about stats.

I've played MW2 on the PC and PS3 and my god there are more campers on the PS3 than there are at f**king caravan park. Theres a completely different mentality with PC gamers, on the PC its about having fun and laugh and on the PS3 its all about stats.

campers are great, once you know all thier spots they make easy pickings, and get really upset about it lol

Got any tips on how to deal with the bastards? class suggestions?

I use a few different ones

Marathon, Cold blooded, and ninja with a silenced M4 or any assult rifle really i also some times use the EBR

Some times i swap marathon for bling and use a silencer and heart beat monitor, its pretty useful for finding campers, it seems not many people use ninja.

Another good one is to use Marathon, Lightweight (or what ever that one is called that makes you fast) and commando, with somthing like the UMP45, this one allows you to move up on the campers really fast. Often they wont see you and even if they do they cant hit you because you are simply too fast between cover. You get lots of knifing oppourtunities with this one :(

Watch your kill screens and remember where they are. Oh and at times the javelin is really useful, it can target an area, so if you think there is a camper in the distance on top of a building or somthing lock the javelin on to somthing near by and let her rip! Its almost like having a predator missile all the time!

I use a few different ones

Marathon, Cold blooded, and ninja with a silenced M4 or any assult rifle really i also some times use the EBR

Some times i swap marathon for bling and use a silencer and heart beat monitor, its pretty useful for finding campers, it seems not many people use ninja.

Another good one is to use Marathon, Lightweight (or what ever that one is called that makes you fast) and commando, with somthing like the UMP45, this one allows you to move up on the campers really fast. Often they wont see you and even if they do they cant hit you because you are simply too fast between cover. You get lots of knifing oppourtunities with this one :P

Watch your kill screens and remember where they are. Oh and at times the javelin is really useful, it can target an area, so if you think there is a camper in the distance on top of a building or somthing lock the javelin on to somthing near by and let her rip! Its almost like having a predator missile all the time!

Thanks for the tips, i'll let you know how I go :(

love it when campers get you but they stay in the same spot lol.

ha ha yep there is a certain satisfaction in running straight over there and knifing thier ass, then you wait for them to come back (because they always do) and kill the douche again! oops Andy here, forgot to log the GF out before posting.

campers ftl.

anyone like the wasteland map on ps3?

fkn pwn lotsa campers there :whistling:

add me on psn

sam3075

I hate the wasteland! But yeah if you just do laps of the outside boundary you will kill tonnes of campers. Rust is where it is at :)