SAU Community

Modern Warfare 2

typevu

I use a few different ones

Marathon, Cold blooded, and ninja with a silenced M4 or any assult rifle really i also some times use the EBR

Some times i swap marathon for bling and use a silencer and heart beat monitor, its pretty useful for finding campers, it seems not many people use ninja.

Another good one is to use Marathon, Lightweight (or what ever that one is called that makes you fast) and commando, with somthing like the UMP45, this one allows you to move up on the campers really fast. Often they wont see you and even if they do they cant hit you because you are simply too fast between cover. You get lots of knifing oppourtunities with this one :)

Watch your kill screens and remember where they are. Oh and at times the javelin is really useful, it can target an area, so if you think there is a camper in the distance on top of a building or somthing lock the javelin on to somthing near by and let her rip! Its almost like having a predator missile all the time!

They work a treat my kill death ratio thanks you :P

Another one I worked out is MP5 akimbo, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power, Steady Aim. Once you know where they are start firing just before you come around the corner, the bullets are already heading right for them by the time they react :)

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On some of the maps, can do on all if smart enough. just run the knifing build with a mp an a shotty always lightens my day lol

They work a treat my kill death ratio thanks you :P

Another one I worked out is MP5 akimbo, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power, Steady Aim. Once you know where they are start firing just before you come around the corner, the bullets are already heading right for them by the time they react :P

no worries! yours sounds good too, im gonna give it a go!

I play via Steam, add me, a_d_e_c

How do you unlock all the add-ons for the weapons and all the weapons? I only started playing a few days ago.

Used the C130 gunship last night and owned haha

I play via Steam, add me, a_d_e_c

How do you unlock all the add-ons for the weapons and all the weapons? I only started playing a few days ago.

Used the C130 gunship last night and owned haha

as you go up levels you will unlock more guns, as you get more kills with a particular gun it will unlock equipment for that gun and some times there will be other challenges eg kill 20 people using acog scope to unlock thermal sights.

• 4 weeks later...
They work a treat my kill death ratio thanks you :D

Another one I worked out is MP5 akimbo, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power, Steady Aim. Once you know where they are start firing just before you come around the corner, the bullets are already heading right for them by the time they react :down:

pending on distance, id knife you, you dead, if your far away, drop shot, you dead, if your gonna akimbo anything, akimbo some p90s with rapidfire and scavenger pro, kinda fun coz you get 2x200 bullet clips to spray and pray with

psn - natious13 lvl60 8th prestige

• 2 weeks later...

Does MW2 crash for anyone when loading the map "Estate"???

I bought MW2 via Steam and downloaded it via Steam aswell. Download wsa fine, then it self installed without any problems and the game runs perfect, except for when it loads the map "Estate", the game completely crashes?

Any help or ideas?

I bought MW2 via Steam and downloaded it via Steam aswell. Download wsa fine, then it self installed without any problems and the game runs perfect, except for when it loads the map "Estate", the game completely crashes?

Any help or ideas?

Nothing specific to that map. Possibly a bad download, but could be a bad map file, or a texture/sound file that's used only on that map. I suggest replace the map with a copy off a friend's computer if you can, or repair/reinstall/redownload.

Any help or ideas?

jump onto infinityward.com and join the forum. answers to all common glitches.

yeah, that shits me off pretty hardcore too. and the map packs arent particularly cheap either, what is it, roughly $25 for a map pack? with at least 2 of those maps coming from mw1? why should i be paying for content ive already paid for and should already have access to?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

what's your favourite set up that you use: mine is

primary: scar h with fmj and heartbeat sensor

secondary: thumper

perk1: bling

perk2: stopping power

perk3: mellee

has anyone used throwing knife is it a instant kill if you hit someone?