SAU Community

Modern Warfare 2

typevu

sweet its not just me that cant sign in. Sheng u getting the error code 8001050F?? googled it before seems like heaps of crew getting the same problem spewin was looking forward to some S&D :-(

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a global problem with the PSN network (affects all PS3's, not just COD), apparently its borking saved games and data files, i'm keeping both my ps3's off till its fixed. It affects single player as well.

Glad i have it on PC :down:

mate jus sed that all the fat ps3 hav f%kt up because its a leap year or something and their dates jumped back too 99 lol if they dont figure out a patch or update sony will be getting a shitload of returned ps3's. This isnt affecting the new slim ones either they are working sweet

LOL frewwww... yeah i got the same msg, farout i was going crazy for a while till i double checked with some mates, apparently they updating the server of some shitt.. meeh

• 5 weeks later...

dunno how long ago the update was done as never really play the game but have heard the servers are now all region based so instead of always getting red connection everyone has good which i'd say is several times better as that's a big thing that made me quit. That and the super nerds spamming overly powerful weapons

dunno how long ago the update was done as never really play the game but have heard the servers are now all region based so instead of always getting red connection everyone has good which i'd say is several times better as that's a big thing that made me quit. That and the super nerds spamming overly powerful weapons

i still get red and yellow connections every time i try to play during the day, but green if i play after say 8pm im guessing it is becuase more aus people are on at night?

Still getting use to COD Modern Warfare 2 online. Its fun but continue to get owned by all the addicts playing online.

Anyways if anyone wants to add me for some online carnage add me my id is argie81.