SAU Community

New Club for Auz...

Personally your idea is good but we prefer the skyline club. in melbourne we have a good group and all keep in contact I've met some of the the sudney people as well skylines brought us together weather we own them now or not. 200 hp at the fly I says speed racing etc which the cops will take a dim view to look at mccr in melbourne a huge club they ahve meets with like 100+ cars but the cops are always around cause they mainly talk about speed etc.

and btw no offence but for a club to be good it should be 200 hp @ the wheels.

cheers

meggala

there is another club in melb also very similar called fangartists

Personally your idea is good but we prefer the skyline club. in melbourne we have a good group and all keep in contact I've met some of the the sudney people as well skylines brought us together weather we own them now or not. 200 hp at the fly I says speed racing etc which the cops will take a dim view to look at mccr in melbourne a huge club they ahve meets with like 100+ cars but the cops are always around cause they mainly talk about speed etc.

and btw no offence but for a club to be good it should be 200 hp @ the wheels.

cheers

meggala

there is another club in melb also very similar called fangartists[/quote:5a9bf61b08]

only 200? wheres the challenge in that?

only 200? wheres the challenge in that?[/quote:d9fe92f232]

he he, you said it

at the flywheel too :lol: :lol:

no disrespect meant gsi but it would be a bit more interesting if it was 200rwkw or something. not 200hp at the flywheel. no wonder there's minis and stuff in the club.

thing you guys are forgetting that when it comes to the track it's not always the most powerful car that will win...the 200hp thing is to just ween out stock, crap cars...

thing you guys are forgetting that when it comes to the track it's not always the most powerful car that will win...[/quote:2f22a97fd0]

you're right there and my car is proof of that, but there are limitations. there's always the doofus driver factor. :lol:

any further news on the club? or are you still gathering info on whether it's worth it?

I'm still gathering info and we're chatting to the guy that own's the uk part of the club in the uk but it looks like it'll go ahead...but track days and stuff should be available to other clubs too