SAU Community

interested in group buy???

Mase

Hey everyone,

I approached an importer who is manufacturing strut bars today about group buys. He gave me some prices which i belived were very reasonable with ten or more applicants. What i basically want to know is are we able to advertise a group buy on here seeing as im going to be purchasing one?? The group buy involves front and rear strut bars. Front being $120, rear being $115. These seem to appear of a high quality. Anyway if the mods have a problem let me know. If I can get at least ten buyers i'll be able to get them for this price. So basically i need 9 people as im getting one. I took some snips of some examples this arvo. They are available for s13, s14, s15, r32, r33, r34, jz80 supra and wrx. They are new, not 2nd hand.

Strut bars

Also, is there any brisbane mods that would be able to assist me with this group buy if we happen to get a fair few?

Thanks

Jayson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my moby is 0401 669 900 and my name is Jayson. Can be contacted via email [email protected] , pm or phone. The strut bars are made by a company called STZ automotive. They import jap parts, front cuts etc and i believe they are copys of some of the strut towers they've bought in from japan. They are very solid and still quite light. Im going to buy one myself but i can save myself some money if i get a few to buy at the same time. I'll put a list up of definates and the state your in so maybe we can organise a couple together in one courier so it's cheaper delivery. Can definates please pm me. Dont hesitate to ask for more info if you like.

Thanks

The great thing about this group buy is that a mixture is fine.

Check out this thread on nissansilvia.com . We will have ten easy so it's a definate go ahead.

http://www.pandablue.com/nissansilvia/foru...?TID=18083&PN=1

There are heaps of people from the ACT and NSW making orders so group courier is a definate for cheap delivery. Im going to organise payment details eventually. That will happen after i put the order in on wednesday.

Strutto they are made by STZ automotive. They import cuts, parts etc as well as strut braces and other suspension parts however they have decided to start making them as well.

Thanks peeps

Jayson

Nexus 9 and Strutto, would we be able to organise a time for you two to both come and check these out and pick them up? Seeing as i have aquired ten or more now you can come in anytime and grab them. The shop is located in northgate, brisbane. My email is [email protected] or my moby is 0401 669 900 and we can organise a time to meet there and grab them for you or at least check them out.

JimX, i need to know what type of car it's for buddy. Postage is gonna be cheap as. There are a few people in sydney buying them.

JimX and people definately wanting to buy please email me on [email protected] or pm me. I'll need .....

Name:

Vehicle: r32,33,34 180 or silvia, s14, s15 front or rear

Engine: which engine your running ie sr, rb20, 25,26, ca

State and Area: ie for sending group postage

Once i have these details i'll go request all from the supplier and if he has them all i'll send bank details and courier details. This will include who the group strut bars are being sent to and whether it is all agreed on. I won't be sending the strut bars to anybody and everybody. I'll suss it out first. I have a reliable person in the ACT and i think Zman is looking pretty good for the sydney people. So let me know people so i can put this first order in for wednesday.

Thanks again

Jayson