SAU Community

interested in group buy???

Mase

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, rear's were 1.4kgs. JimX and Dstylez your strut braces are on the way. Please let me know when you receive them. I have pm'd you registered post numbers.

ATTENTION interstate people. There was a misunderstand with posting. To get insurance you need registered post which is $2.30. This $2.30 covers you for up to $100 and every $100 after that is $1.05 extra. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Could you please change that on your deposit. Those that have already deposited and have been sent don't worry about it.

Also please note: I have dealt with a few impatient people, just a kind reminder. I have a life as well with a 40hrs a week job, uni, and a full time girlfriend as well as a constantly requiring attention rb20det. Please have a bit of consideration and only post if you seriously are interested and want one and if i don't reply straight away then have some patience. On average im replying to at least 25 calls/pm's and emails a day about this. It's very time consuming. Had my whinge now!!! hehe

Thanks and please give feedback those who have received them.

Thanks

Jayson

ps. like to thank strutto, jimx, and dstyles for being top blokes to deal with. Would highly recommend them for selling or buying anything.

I got mine yesterday!

Picked it up from Jayson who was more than helpful..

Perfect fit on the front of my R33 Sedan... Great finish on the bar... Nicely made.

Easy to fit too!

Seems to have made a bit of a difference to the "feel" of the car in the front... Definetely turns in better now and seems to have more corner grip...

I can post pics if ppl want...

Mase, sorry mate i havent been on here to check nething, umm is it too late now or would i be able to go there like monday arvo and pick it up? also would they let me trial fit it? just to see if my bonnet will; still close as its not the original item?

• 1 month later...