SAU Community

Need Your Daily Fix Of Awesome?!

scandyflick

is it wrong that im more excited by the mini than the veyron?

(purely because i think the veyron is about as attractive as a fresh turd, awesome engineering, but yeah, ugly.)

everyone remember ken block? yes? well, heres his new shit.

and back on the topic of shit that is probably wrong, is it wrong that i wanna do this to the s14...?

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

paint3.jpg

paint5.jpg

paint6.jpg

paint7.jpg

paint8.jpg

paint9.jpg

paint10.jpg

paint11.jpg

paint12.jpg

paint13.jpg

paint14.jpg

paint15.jpg

paint16.jpg

paint17.jpg

paint18.jpg

paint19.jpg

paint20.jpg

next post..

Edited by scandyflick
  • Nope 1

Don't think it's wrong - there's definately better looking cars around but as you said.... the engineering involved, and there's just something about an engine with 16 cylinders and 4 turbos.

id still rock it over blue mesh. :D

Don't knock the blue mesh mate.

It pulls chicks ...

... or pushes them :( ... bah, either way it moves them :D

last thing i saw of the mesh...there was only one bit in there...like 3rd mesh.....bring back the mesh!!!!

The grille still has the blue mesh. :D Passenger side of the bar has blue mesh. :) Driver's side of bar ate the blue mesh :D

Picking up more blue mesh today to replace "eaten" blue mesh ... in time for Kadina :(

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/view...asc&start=0

This is a build I have been keeping an eye on. A Zed with full R34 running gear, from motor the the rear cradle with plenty of extra bits of coolness. They are almost up to slapping the paint on :(

zed.jpg

There was also another one that I had seen, but cant seem to find it anymore. They had put a gemini body on a S2000 chassis, which had some awesome fab work done on it, and the body fit scarily way too well on the Honda chassis, I'll keep searching

Edited by DR JOSH

lol scandy i was gona find out how much i could get that sorta graphitti on the dato :(

^ have they mentioned if they going 4wd?

n buggati dont look that bad in person, deff not as cool as some ferraris but i wouldnt call it ugly. question is when you doing 400k an hour who gonna be able to see the car through the blur

Edited by Inline 6