SAU Community

Marriage, Your Doing It Wrong

Public Enemy

For those of us that have not yet experienced marriage, don't say i didn't warn you. It makes you do crazy things.

Egyptian cuts off penis to torpedo marriage

Posted Sun May 31, 2009 10:35pm AEST

An Egyptian has cut off his own penis in protest at his parents' choice of bride, a police official said.

The 25-year-old labourer from the village of Sheikh Eissa in southern Egypt was taken to hospital in stable condition, the official said, adding that the man had also mutilated his testicles.

"He was in love with a woman but his parents rejected her and told him to marry another woman he didn't want. He took a knife and cut off his penis in his room," the official said.

Doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05...m?section=world

He is smart in away, If he can't own his balls then no one can.

Hell many a married man will tell ya that there nuts are in a vice by there misses so better a quick ouch than long progressive pain.

• 1 month later...
That's it, punish your parents by cutting of your own penis.... wait... what?

Agreed, cutting your own balls off is nothing new, in ancient China all male servants who works in the forbidden city (empire's palace) are required to neuter themselves.

But cutting your own penis?! :laugh: WTF?!

lol i spose its ok.. i meen he did it himself.. and thats got to be better then having someone else do it to u.. been alot of stories of angry wives cutting the hubbies bits off...

• 3 weeks later...