SAU Community

June 2009 Photo Thread

dodgsun

Another month for your photos to post to.

How about being creative this month, weather you use PS or in camera or on site (like mine in last months thread)

get the brain working and try something else that you may only have thought about doing. Night long exposure, grungy street scenes, Architecture etc.

go on............you know you want to :banana:

here's one to kick it off.. i usually only do cars, but was invited to help with some shots of the WA state motoX champion with a friend who also does photography and works with him...

3589236934_83cf5985f6.jpg

ok, off you go!!!

Edited by dodgsun

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of your panning shots are great :)

^ dont like that pic you just posted up sorry... Just seemed like a point and shoot attempt..The picture is not exposed properly in the right spots.. Just my 2 cents.. The others came out nicely tho :D

Edited by siddr20

Sidd nice photo man. I really like it.

Basti - whats with the different coloured/style rims? I like the colours though, well I would be a hyprocit looking at my fluro orange TE37's if I didnt like em lol.

Sidd nice photo man. I really like it.

Basti - whats with the different coloured/style rims? I like the colours though, well I would be a hyprocit looking at my fluro orange TE37's if I didnt like em lol.

lol its my friend's new car. he couldn't decide on the green te37 or the blue ce28ns. i rekon he should go blue ce28