SAU Community

Stock Amp

mr 32

i was hoping to find a power and ignition source in that loom.

is there anywhere else around there that i can find a power source that i can use for a normal amp pull of 8-9amp and will suit 15amp fusing?

for an aftermarket amp your going to be best of running a power cable straight from the battery with a fuse inline, if you take power from anyother wire you can cause serious damage to the car electronics (blow fuses's constently, burn out wiring and so on and so on) run a new power wire at 8ga minimum and you will get alot better performance out of the amp and less chance of doig serious damage to you car. also make sure you give the amp its own earth straight to the body of the car with the same gauge wiring you used for you power cable

for an aftermarket amp your going to be best of running a power cable straight from the battery with a fuse inline, if you take power from anyother wire you can cause serious damage to the car electronics (blow fuses's constently, burn out wiring and so on and so on) run a new power wire at 8ga minimum and you will get alot better performance out of the amp and less chance of doig serious damage to you car. also make sure you give the amp its own earth straight to the body of the car with the same gauge wiring you used for you power cable

this power source is not for an amplifier

i have something else i need to hook up and i dont really want to cut up the 1/0 gauge wire im using to get a power souce to support 8-10 amp pull it has