SAU Community

Rims With Racing Red Lip Around The Edge

vudoo

hey guys

wat do you reckon of these sorts of rims with the red line around the edge ?

similar to these

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/Content_Common...t-35A-Black.seo

just wanted to get some opinions, do you reckon it would look hot on a white r34?

i've seen a nicer one in real life... can you guys link me up with any? deep dish?

anyone got pictures of white r34s with similar on?

Fernando of BBM Motorsports won "Best Wheels" Award at the R34 GT-R 10th Anniversary Celebration with his 'Lenso D1R' wheels which of course have the red trim on the circumference. They have lots of dish too, depending on offset.

If you can't find the car on their website, PM me and I'll give you more details.

Personally I prefer the look of the slimmer spoked rims on the ozzytyres.com site; as I have slim spokes too on my ADVAN RGs. But it depends on whether or not the rims are forged rather than cast + how light they are.

hey terry, couldn't track down that skyline of fernandos with the lenso's on em

can you point me in the right direction, sorry couldn't pm as i'm a newb

those rims look hot though..

anyone got any pic examples of white skylines with black rims/red trim?

hey terry, couldn't track down that skyline of fernandos with the lenso's on em

can you point me in the right direction, sorry couldn't pm as i'm a newb

those rims look hot though..

anyone got any pic examples of white skylines with black rims/red trim?

[email protected] or 02-96799744 & ask for pics to be sent to your e-mail via Luke or Fernando

Lenso D1R Time Attack have the chunkier spokes than the ozzytyres ones but they're very light racing rims.

Tez

hey guys

wat do you reckon of these sorts of rims with the red line around the edge ?

similar to these

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/Content_Common...t-35A-Black.seo

just wanted to get some opinions, do you reckon it would look hot on a white r34?

i've seen a nicer one in real life... can you guys link me up with any? deep dish?

anyone got pictures of white r34s with similar on?

Dont forget to check those sizes - if the only sizes are whats mentioned there id be walking away and to the Lenso's that Terry mentioned cause i KNOW they have skyline fitment :down:

lol the thread i started about the wheels with 7.5" width being too narrow are black with the red lip, did a photoshop job on my car and i like it a lot but just annoying about the sizes available. I like it very much mate. +1 on black with red lip on white car

ive got 18" matte balck multi spoke rims with a red lip on em just fitted the other week no dish but go 2" deep in to the centre... had a few guys from car workshops compliment them. that look is tough as!!!

ill try get some pics for ya but i need to drop the coilovers another 1.5" all round to make them look even better :laugh: