SAU Community

Random R33 Gtst Parts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys

here are a few of the steering wheel, as u can see not perfect it has the usual wear marks along the top side.

i will try get more pics up but at the moment everytime i try to load more it freezes.

hope this gives u an idea of the condition.

cheers

Gezza

post-45569-1251856714_thumb.jpg

post-45569-1251856748_thumb.jpg

hey buddy.

just after the standard exhaust and airbox if you still have it

cheers

hey

S8TN33

sorry mate both have already gone...

Unit Zero

it will depend wat series you have i believe...mine is a series 1 and therefor no airbag system on it but i do still have it...say 30buks plus postage, wich will probably be around 10buks depends where u live, pm me ur details and ill find out for you :D

2FST4U.R33

sorry mate...havent got one...i got all the surrounding parts for it but no actual handbrake grip

sorry for the long delay in replies..dont get much of a chance to get on here much anymore...send me a txt on 0433971544 if your after something urgent.

cheers

Gezza

would u ship to Sydney 2761

and how much for the 3" cat back ?

hey mate.....yeah i can ship to sydney but i dunno how much it would be to ship the exhaust :D, im guessing it will have to be courier.

ill do the exhaust for $100 as its got a dent in it...i think there are some pics of it further back in the thread, let me know what you think.

cheers

hey mate.....yeah i can ship to sydney but i dunno how much it would be to ship the exhaust :) , im guessing it will have to be courier.

ill do the exhaust for $100 as its got a dent in it...i think there are some pics of it further back in the thread, let me know what you think.

cheers

would u be able to post a pic of da dent in it

thanks

hey guys

ill check everything for the exhaust tomorrow when i get home, havent got access to it at the moment...will let you know tomorrow.

as for the door parts and mirror Puppaduck, im actually still using them sorry mate..good luck

cheers guys

• 3 weeks later...
hey guys

ill check everything for the exhaust tomorrow when i get home, havent got access to it at the moment...will let you know tomorrow.

as for the door parts and mirror Puppaduck, im actually still using them sorry mate..good luck

cheers guys

hey mate

still havent got a reply from you about the exhaust if u can show me a pic of the dent on it

thanks man

• 2 months later...